+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
T
Hi I got medical request today.

AR SEP 2
AOR APRIL 30
MR May 11
Thats a great new, Could you please confirm under which category you applied and your country of origin as One of my friend with waiting for MR from last 9 months

1ris000

Apr 30, 2021
T

Thats a great new, Could you please confirm under which category you applied and your country of origin as One of my friend with waiting for MR from last 9 months
Hi, I am MPNP inland with NOC 1431. Did your friend contact IRCC? One of my friend waiting for MR for 15 months and CIC agent said his file trasfered to local office and still processing his background check.

dipakergapita

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi,
I think IRCC is just randomly picking the files because one of my colleague’s application received on October 24, 2020 and she got her application number and medical request too. One of my friend applied in the month of December 2020, he got his application number and medical request too. My AR was November 10, 2020 no update yet.
Can you please let me know your friend applied outland or inland , i have also applied outland and still no update its 7 months completed, Can you plz guide how an we know the current status if you are aware.

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021
Application Received: November 10, 2020
I have got temporary file number by calling IRCC customer care.
Waiting for AOR.
Please are you outland or inland applicant? Please kindly share the number you used in calling IRCC customer care. Many thanks

Last edited:

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021
Need to wait for AOR, post getting AOR you can link your account on line to get regular updates
Wow safety our timeline is almost same. I got nominated 10th Sept 2020 and my AR is 20th October still waiting for AOR. Let's connect bro

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Negligible count of AOR issued in last few days. Looks like they have stopped working.

8 months is also less for them to give AOR from AR.
Yaa ......It's really very frustrating. The IRCC officers taking much advantage of COVID19 Pandemic. We work every day during these pandemic time, we put work as priority than our health and family. The IRCC officers should be more responsible than everyone else.

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I raised a webform for temporary application number below is what I received this evening:
My AR was December 24th 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I raised a webform for temporary application number below is what I received this evening:
My AR was December 24th 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
it is shocking that till date you not even received temporary file number. please check the information that you filled on web form. in this thread many received temporary number whose AR date in feb 2021.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
CEC and Inland PNP

Not very different programs, but one is the fastest-processing economic immigration program and the other the slowest. I've seen March 2021 CEC approved already...
i wonder why other pnp inland people cannot post this on twitter so immigration minister can see this issue

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
it is shocking that till date you not even received temporary file number. please check the information that you filled on web form. in this thread many received temporary number whose AR date in feb 2021.
All my information is correct just feel they have not open my application. I will wait for AOR