+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hello I just wondered is it recommended to do medical before AOR? My AR is nov 23, no AOR. I also don’t have temp file no.
I am not sure if this is needed or not? I know it arrived via the mail tracking. Any advice greatly appreciated (I’m inland)
Hi
I saw people in this forum did upfront medicals those with Temporary file number without AOR and those already crossed 6 months or more. I called to IRCC and they also suggested me to do upfront and upload the documents via WEB form. Thanks.

Reactions: rasutherland1

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
I really think that we miss a lot of informations on how all this process works. I understand that every situation is different but obviously there is something very different between a case solved in 7 months and cases solved in 20 months. Would be interesting understand how and why.

YUYU9999

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I really think that we miss a lot of informations on how all this process works. I understand that every situation is different but obviously there is something very different between a case solved in 7 months and cases solved in 20 months. Would be interesting understand how and why.
I have asked him his NOC and it falls under essential worker, so it is my assumption that IRCC officer prioritized on ppl who's NOC falls on essential workers, like truck driver, carpenter .. so, they received AOR sooner than everyone who's waiting in line for processing.
Any experts welcome to correct my assumption. Thanks!

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Basic thing is your file must be completed, all required documents must be dispatched along with file. Secondly, all forms must be filled accurately and signed physically. I noticed through forum that many people missed documents to attach, incomplete forms and missed physical signatures which makes their case complex.

Leslie Ng

May 26, 2021
I have asked him his NOC and it falls under essential worker, so it is my assumption that IRCC officer prioritized on ppl who's NOC falls on essential workers, like truck driver, carpenter .. so, they received AOR sooner than everyone who's waiting in line for processing.
Any experts welcome to correct my assumption. Thanks!
Both my wife and I are essential workers but we have waited almost 8 months for nothing...

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
It also depends on what agent you get as they don't transfer between agents even if going on vacation. So if your application begins processing and the assigned agent goes on leave for 12 months, then you'll be waiting for 12 months for them to pick it up again.

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
It also depends on what agent you get as they don't transfer between agents even if going on vacation. So if your application begins processing and the assigned agent goes on leave for 12 months, then you'll be waiting for 12 months for them to pick it up again.
That’s insane