+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Please is your AR November 2/22 ? Am trying to understand the date you wrote and secondly how were you able to reach IRCC through call from outside Canada kindly advice . Thanks as I await your feedback
She can’t know that

rasutherland1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys,
Any one from September, October and November 2020 AR guys did upfront medicals recently and submitted via web form without AOR? Kindly post your updates.
Thanks.
Hello I just wondered is it recommended to do medical before AOR? My AR is nov 23, no AOR. I also don’t have temp file no.
I am not sure if this is needed or not? I know it arrived via the mail tracking. Any advice greatly appreciated (I’m inland)

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Why do you say that? Based on What? Have you worked there? Don’t speak you know better if you don’t
Because I called them 2 weeks ago and a lady explained what she can and can’t see. They have access only to information already put into the system, they don’t have information when each stage will be completed. I understand your frustration, but you need to know that many agents just want to get you off their back. Read the other’s experiences at this blog and you’ll see. All the best anyway.

DiploPR

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Because I called them 2 weeks ago and a lady explained what she can and can’t see. They have access only to information already put into the system, they don’t have information when each stage will be completed. I understand your frustration, but you need to know that many agents just want to get you off their back. Read the other’s experiences at this blog and you’ll see. All the best anyway.
And one more thing, learn how to be nice and polite, we are all in similar situation here bit we respect each other.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I am sorry if you felt that way...I am not here for that. We are all in the same boat and helping each other. That is why I shared what happened to me guys.

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I submitted a post on imigration minister twitter and kindly request to speed the PNP INLAND PAPER BASED applications as we are already in Canada
We can get some idea by comparining AOR dates of people posted here However this makes no sense to speed up the pnp paper based process. We need to inform our concersn to government specially pnn Inlands who are already in canada and kindly request them to process our applications as they do for canada experinced class inland applications