+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Mhpatel627

Jul 19, 2021
quoting from sb else thoery from the forum, the bar move with a increment of 1% every week, and once it moves to 100%, the time range for u to get PR is within 2 month, so if urs stuck at 87% then it would approximately around another4-5 months, again, this is just based on my theory. not a actual timeline
Yes it could be possible , we have only one option , just wait ✋️

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
man, i am with u on this, I am in the same shoe. Imagine working ur a** off for 2 years and just to get enough experience for provincial nomination and meanwhile ppl who don't need to do anything has already gotten their PRs within 6 months through TRPR. The system is broken, but this forum is the place for ppl to help each other out not to throw ur tantrum, and expressing ur frustration in a exotic way. Lets just hope all the best, u will hear the good news soon:)

Dear All,
We are here to help and guide each other ..not to judge who struggle more or who struggle less...

in whatever situation we are is selected by us...Remember that Canada government did not come at our home or not sent special invitation as a guest to apply... so I agree with some statement that all are frustrated and trying to find a way.....

Do not think that anyone's struggle is more than any one...all have their own problems and until you do not know other's complete situation please do not say who less who more....

i just share my view.... choice is your's...agree or disagree

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Was able to contact MP to ask for status.
IRCC agent stated this:
AR: Sep 2020
AOR: June 2021
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Medicals: Passed and expiring in July
Is anyone in the same boat? How long should I wait then?

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Was able to contact MP to ask for status.
IRCC agent stated this:
AR: Sep 2020
AOR: June 2021
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
Medicals: Passed and expiring in July
Is anyone in the same boat? How long should I wait then?
We do have the same timeline but was not able to know the status of our application.. seriously..after almost two yrs of your application..this is the status??? Security not even started yet?? And there are those people who have sent their application on 2021 who are already PR…

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
We do have the same timeline but was not able to know the status of our application.. seriously..after almost two yrs of your application..this is the status??? Security not even started yet?? And there are those people who have sent their application on 2021 who are already PR…
Yes, only the medicals is passed after 21 months in process.. :(
you can contact your mp to know your status.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
I’m same as with filtyfox n ABLB 2020 who passed Medical on last oct 21 but still no sound from ircc …. Any reason ?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I’m same as with filtyfox n ABLB 2020 who passed Medical on last oct 21 but still no sound from ircc …. Any reason ?
Dear we are in same time line so...think positive as "filtyfox" has received after one month of reaching his 100%.. we hope same for us...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisath