+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

wayneliu

Jan 23, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi dear friends, I just called the IRCC but could not connect to any agent due to high volume of calls, so I have to ask here to get some information. I received the AoR from IRCC in July, 2021, but didn't get any status updates since then. Now my progress bar has reached 91%, but they are still reviewing my eligibility. Is this normal?

A more urgent problem is my work permit and visa will expire in three months. I guess I should apply for extending my current permit and visa. I checked on the IRCC website, and it seems like the Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) is most suitable for my case. However, it requires my PR application being approved in principle (AIP). AIP is defined as
  • you have received a letter from IRCC stating that you meet the permanent residence eligibility requirements, but
  • you still have to pass the medical, security and background checks for you and, if needed, your family members.
in the Gloassary of IRCC website. I was wondering if I am still eligible to apply for the BOWP as the IRCC are still reviewing my eligibility? Thanks in advance for any information and help.

Reactions: mahi60

Narender603

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
SINP Paper Based Outland Application

AR: 13/11/2020
TFN: 15/05/2021
AOR: 05/01/2022 plus ADR to Pay RPRF
RPRF Paid and uploaded: 07/01/2022
Upfront medical passed : 07/03/2022

Bar Shows 87percent

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
we have received the additional documents that you provided.(Receipt for RPRF)
We are processing your back ground check and will inform you if we need further information

Please advice guys does this looks positive as i am tired of waiting .........

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Bar Shows 87percent

We are processing your back ground check and will inform you if we need further information

What advice do you want????? Everyone is waiting and getting tired. You already have your AOR - that's the most important thing. Just wait.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
you got tired in 3 months
Only my application time is 3 months, the backstory is much longer.

I came to Canada in 2020 on an open permit during the pandemic, worked my ass off from one job to another till I (luckily) found a position that met CEC/PNP specifications when the job market was highly competitive for my NOC, then convinced my employer to support me, waited for weeks and weeks for SINP employer/job approvals and then lodged a PNP application. It took 1.5 years just to be in a position where I was eligible for any type of PR stream.

You can also imagine my disappointment given CEC draws stopped immediately after I was eligible and the points were low enough that I would have gotten invited had I accumulated 1 year of work experience before August 2021.

So damn straight I'm tired. But what to do? Just gotta toughen up.

Narender603

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Only my application time is 3 months, the backstory is much longer.

I came to Canada in 2020 on an open permit during the pandemic, worked my ass off from one job to another till I (luckily) found a position that met CEC/PNP specifications when the job market was highly competitive for my NOC, then convinced my employer to support me, waited for weeks and weeks for SINP employer/job approvals and then lodged a PNP application. It took 1.5 years just to be in a position where I was eligible for any type of PR stream.

You can also imagine my disappointment given CEC draws stopped immediately after I was eligible and the points were low enough that I would have gotten invited had I accumulated 1 year of work experience before August 2021.

So damn straight I'm tired. But what to do? Just gotta toughen up.
So you think you are the only one doing hard work!!!!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
So you think you are the only one doing hard work!!!!
I definitely work harder than you - you're an outland applicant, so your application isn't even contingent on you holding down a job so that you can continue to meet nomination requirements. So technically you don't even need to have a job for PR. You can literally be unemployed, relax on the beach and get PR while I have to work every day for it. Is that fair to say?

Last edited:

Mhpatel627

Jul 19, 2021

Bar Shows 87percent

Hi
Any update in your application??

Similar time line here

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018

Bar Shows 87percent

wait dear see my and others profile....
AR in Aug 2020
AOR in April 2021
Biometric done in July 2021
Medical done in Nov 2021
bar gone 100% in May 2022

you are far away so wait not to worry dear

Narender603

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I definitely work harder than you - you're an outland applicant, so your application isn't even contingent on you holding down a job so that you can continue to meet nomination requirements. So technically you don't even need to have a job for PR. You can literally be unemployed, relax on the beach and get PR while I have to work every day for it. Is that fair to say?
it depe
wait dear see my and others profile....
AR in Aug 2020
AOR in April 2021
Biometric done in July 2021
Medical done in Nov 2021
bar gone 100% in May 2022

you are far away so wait not to worry dear
Bar is 91% now and 60 days to complete
waiting...

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi
Any update in your application??

Similar time line here
quoting from sb else thoery from the forum, the bar move with a increment of 1% every week, and once it moves to 100%, the time range for u to get PR is within 2 month, so if urs stuck at 87% then it would approximately around another4-5 months, again, this is just based on my theory. not a actual timeline

Reactions: Mhpatel627

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
man, i am with u on this, I am in the same shoe. Imagine working ur a** off for 2 years and just to get enough experience for provincial nomination and meanwhile ppl who don't need to do anything has already gotten their PRs within 6 months through TRPR. The system is broken, but this forum is the place for ppl to help each other out not to throw ur tantrum, and expressing ur frustration in a exotic way. Lets just hope all the best, u will hear the good news soon:)

Bread123

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I submitted paper-PR application in Nov 2020, still not receive any FN, what can I do except just waiting:(