+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
AR Oct
Called cic today Feb 23, and received a temporary application number.
Hi. I submitted my application in October/2020 but still didn't get the AOR. I tried to call IRCC to ask about the process but couldn't find an option for those that still don't have the process number. Do you remember how you were able to get to talk to someone on the other side?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi. I submitted my application in October/2020 but still didn't get the AOR. I tried to call IRCC to ask about the process but couldn't find an option for those that still don't have the process number. Do you remember how you were able to get to talk to someone on the other side?
dear we are august 2020 waiting for AOR...
u wait...count 6 month minium

Ronak Lodariya

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hello ... I just called to IRCC. Somebody picked my call. However they didn't provide my Temporary file number. They said its too early to provide the temporary file number. However they asked my personal details and they able to update my mailing address.
Hope need to wait a long que to get the actual file number.
When did you send your application

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I dialed the CIC number and choose 9-4-4-0 and it took me straight to talk to an agent. I was asked by the automated voice machine to either wait for the next available officer or receive a call back. I entered my phone number and received a call back about 30 mins later. The agent confirmed my AR and gave me a temporary file number.

Last edited:

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks!
I already rcvd the response for my Webform that I raised to submit remaining Police Certificates. In the response it is stated that:
“We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.”
It was received on Feb 23, 2021 and so far there is no update if it’s been added to my application. Anyone here has the same experience? Usually how long it takes to include docs that is sent via webform? Any comment, idea or opinion please. Thanks

PillaresEXIMLLP

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I know i already asked this question the last year, but maybe now there's someone that can give me a more specific reply.

I am in a situation where soon i'll need to leave my current job. I applied in August 2020 and based on what i'm reading here i'll probably have my PR in August 2022, and there's simply no way i'll still work there in 2022 (for a lot of reasons i explained the last time).
My work permit end at the end of 2022 and i have a lot of freelancer jobs so i don't need to work in a company (for now at least). I'm still there only because for this process i have to work in the company that sponsored me.

So, it's my understanding that if you leave the job that sponsored you, you have 90 days to find another one. But at the same time, more than one person said that they usually don't check the "job" part because in the application there's already the PNP.
Someone said that in some cases they can ask proof that you are still working there between the MR and the DM.

I applied in August, so in weeks i should receive the AOR and, looking at the timeline here, in more or less 3 or 4 months i could be near the DM.

So, if after the DM they didn't ask me anything about my work position, that means (in theory) i could simply leave my job and wait for the PR next year.

Is that something possible?
I'm in almost similar position like you though summited in October... I really can't figure out myself that should i leave the job or not...

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hi Leo I'm also on the same page, My AR was on 20th Oct expecting AOR in Mar or 1/2 Weeks of Apr

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I got nominated from ON in November 2020. I’m just wondering if I find other job to support my financial need, but still stick in sponsoring employer (for sure)? Do I need to inform CIC if I have one more job in order to update background form?
Appreciate your help!
Thank you!

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello Everyone,

This forum is created to connect with everyone who have submitted application in Sep, Oct & NOV'2020 and waiting for AOR let's share our experience and timelines to help each other here.

Hi All,

This is post receiving Sinp nomination (paper based application), I have sent hard copies of all requisite documents to IRCC which were received by them on 17th December 2020. Till now have not received any update from their end. Could anyone please let me know how much time they will take for AOR process and also the path forward.. I am quite sceptical knowing the current pandemic situation, the applications are getting delayed.. especially the paper based application.. would appreciate somebody's genuine and authentic guidance please. Thank you!

Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi All,

This is post receiving Sinp nomination (paper based application), I have sent hard copies of all requisite documents to IRCC which were received by them on 17th December 2020. Till now have not received any update from their end. Could anyone please let me know how much time they will take for AOR process and also the path forward.. I am quite sceptical knowing the current pandemic situation, the applications are getting delayed.. especially the paper based application.. would appreciate somebody's genuine and authentic guidance please. Thank you!
6 Months...

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi All,

AOR is taking 5 to 6 months now, I did not hear anything from them yet. My AR: December/04.

Last edited: