+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

mslililili

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
My ar is sep 24 with one dependent outland. No aor as of June 25. Exceeded 9 months already. One guy already got ecopr today and his ar was one day after me. This sequence really drives people crazy. Anybody in September still doesn’t have fn please give me a reply, so we know what the whole picture is
Me too. AR 10 September. I'm depressed for the damn fn.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi, I have got invitation to apply in CEC. It has already been 7+ months for paper based application too. What should I do? And anybody does know anything about getting PCC from Punjab, not through BLS.
If you have immediate family member in Punjab they can go to any sanjh Kendra in your city and apply for a pcc and it would take a week at max. I think they have a few of Rs.25. That’s all !

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020

WayneLiu115

Apr 28, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
Just called cic today, no option to access agent to get temporary fn. anyone trying asking for tfn recently?
I experienced the same earlier this week while calling IRCC. Then I decided to write a web form and got a temporary file number today. They said they have received my application package, and it’s still in queue. And they asked me to rest assured:rolleyes:. Okay, at least I know my docs are not lost somewhere...

Dadoftiktok

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Any one know if we can apply extention work permit with TFN , still no AOR for 30 sep file .
Work permit expiring in Dec
[/QUOT
I experienced the same earlier this week while calling IRCC. Then I decided to write a web form and got a temporary file number today. They said they have received my application package, and it’s still in queue. And they asked me to rest assured:rolleyes:. Okay, at least I know my docs are not lost somewhere...
Thanks for your info.