+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PAPER BASED SUBMISSIONS IN SEP, OCT, NOV 2020 ---- LET'S SHARE TIMELINES AND CONNECT HERE

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Wh
Application applied ; nov 13,2020
AR - March 10,2021
got temporary file number
Ircc representative said : They are checking my criminality record but didnt get file number yet.
Does anyone knows about it ?
When you got temporary file number?
And did you applied online via new portal?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
They are checking my criminality record but usually they check after approved the file number
I have ordered the GCMS notes and in that my criminality is also in progress but no AOR. Your temporary file number is actual file number you will get in AOR but they will just remove the “X” from it. TFN starts with X.

Sukhie007

Jun 23, 2021
I have ordered the GCMS notes and in that my criminality is also in progress but no AOR. Your temporary file number is actual file number you will get in AOR but they will just remove the “X” from it. TFN starts with X.
Yeah i knw about TFN
But how long its takes to get everything
I already done with upfront medical so how its work ?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Yeah i knw about TFN
But how long its takes to get everything
I already done with upfront medical so how its work ?
Right now, for AOR it is almost taking 8-9 months from AR date. You would probably get your AOR in the end of July or in early August.

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
What i spouse to do if i will change my employer soon ?
Probably you should consult with the Provincial Immigration Office who provided you the nomination certificate, they can help you in changing the employer and they can forward that information to IRCC too.