+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP: Paper-based economic class applications went digital

donprof

Jan 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure you applied TR pathway to PR.. Paper digital no way can be that fast.
The individual just said RNIP - that is the whole purpose of IRCC going digital, for better service delivery. Let us be hopeful that our applications are picked (Paper or Digital) in a timely manner. In this, you cannot FOR SURE say it follows a pattern. You can only hope for a timely review and approval.

Reactions: lukeortolani

Diddy88

Jun 18, 2021
Same here actually, if I may ask, what is now the need to sign the declaration form electronically declaring all the information provided are correct . Please I need to know if we need sign forms manually. I believe I am not only the one in this shoe
Agree with you that this is weird. According to the IRCC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html
  • you don’t need to print them and sign by hand
  • upload them to your online application
  • as the principal applicant, you’ll electronically sign for the entire application, including those of your family members
But the fact is one application has been returned. Details you can see here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-9527330

Reactions: Scheun1

Jackgao

Feb 17, 2021
Hi.. I called and asked IRCC call Center agent and they told me that we can’t put two applications in the same category. So that answer is NO but I have not seen anybody having an AOR from online applications, I wonder what’s happening.
I wonder if it is possible for us to apply through CEC?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
I wonder if it is possible for us to apply through CEC?
Sure ! If you are eligible. Please update your ee profile to get an invitation.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
5) When you open a new application:

5.1) You will notice that the portal is the same for all flavours of applications. At the top of the page, you will have the form upload section. There you will see a variety of boxes to upload different forms for different applications. Just upload what makes sense for your application.
5.2) In a second section, you will have some more boxes to upload extra documents (like birth/marriage certificates, letters, photos, etc).
5.3) At the bottom of the page (last section), you can upload payment proof of taxes.
Hi... did you apply paper based PNP using online portal ?

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hey guys , I have no news on this update. Applied April, 15th - no status change so far (still "Submitted").... 3 months + 1 week since submission and counting.... :rolleyes:
Hi... I submitted my EE application in march 2021 but didn't get any updates. We have PNP nominations also, should we apply again online ?