+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP: Paper-based economic class applications went digital

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
hello guys did anyone get confirmation email after submitting their application ?
did anyone call ircc about it ?
thanks

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone today I submitted my pr application through the new online portal I just wanted to know if anyone can help me know after how long I can get the confirmation email letter that I submitted my application.
Because I didn’t receive it nothing yet after I submitted my application.
Please if someone can let me know it will make me feel better.
Please and thank you

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi everyone today I submitted my pr application through the new online portal I just wanted to know if anyone can help me know after how long I can get the confirmation email letter that I submitted my application.
Please and thank you
Well ! Let me tell you this you are not alone ! People are waiting for long time.

Reactions: Diddy88

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Please and thank you
the platforme works a friend got his AOR today not the same programe but he applied using this new website, so now the only solution is to wait .:)

Reactions: H06

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Also everyone one of u can call ircc and give them you iuc client number they should tell u if they have created a file for u. Maybe even getting an XEP number.
Nothing to lose u can try

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Well ! Let me tell you this you are not alone ! People are waiting for long time.
Hi thank you for letting me know that but when you do the submission they don’t send any email to let you know that
the platforme works a friend got his AOR today not the same programe but he applied using this new website, so now the only solution is to wait .:)
Hi thank you for letting me know that it’s a good news but when we submit the application we don’t get any email back from them that they received my submission so Conformation letter its AOR.
In my application it shows only submitted .
Because when I applied for the nomination I got an email back directly as soon as I submit. But for the Pr online submission I didn’t received nothing. Does this it have happened to anyone no one got any email back saying anything. I am so new in this things that any thing what it have happened to you guys it will help me understand more.

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi thank you for letting me know that but when you do the submission they don’t send any email to let you know that
Hi thank you for letting me know that it’s a good news but when we submit the application we don’t get any email back from them that they received my submission so Conformation letter its AOR.
In my application it shows only submitted .
Because when I applied for the nomination I got an email back directly as soon as I submit. But for the Pr online submission I didn’t received nothing. Does this it have happened to anyone no one got any email back saying anything. I am so new in this things that any thing what it have happened to you guys it will help me understand more.
Exactly no one got a confirmation email after submitting the application
All we have is submitted statut

Reactions: Diddy88

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Please and thank you
Did you get any issues while uploading documents? We are not able to upload the documents showing technical problem

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hi yeah it work I uploaded them yesterday today only I did the submission
Thanks for reply. Actually some of our files more than 4MB so didn't upload. How did you upload bigger files ? ( more than 4 MB )