+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Y
Thanks for replying. I’m really worried about the processing time and got confused with when should it begin. I got AR on late august 2020( which I checked by myself on canadapost, didn’t get any email from cic) and haven’t got AOR yet, if the processing time start from the AOR, it’s gonna be so long...
Your processing time will start from End August 2020

Shawn211

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys i have question i got my pGWP from boarder they put my passport address on my work permit(India’s address)I do not have canadian address on my work permit.Is it create problem In pr application.?
Are you OINP? I really wanna change the job but as the nomination letter mentioned I can’t

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi just wondering after you recieved your AOR, your processing time will start from 0%, or it counts from your AR? Thanks a lot
It showed 39% when I linked my application on cgkey. It starts counting from your AR. I was at 54% when the loading bar disappeared a couple of days ago

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
It showed 39% when I linked my application on cgkey. It starts counting from your AR. I was at 54% when the loading bar disappeared a couple of days ago
I got my aor today and just linked my application on gckey. Where do you see the bar? And how much you have completed?
Thank you!

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I got my aor today and just linked my application on gckey. Where do you see the bar? And how much you have completed?
Thank you!
The bar disappeared for everyone earlier this week unfortunately. Last time it was up my percentage was 54%

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Under the background check process .... what kind of investigations will have been done. I’m Outland

stephanie0001

Sep 22, 2020
Oh I see! So basically you had 2 documents: translation + copy of original
In my case, I fall into “translation by non-certified translator” and IRCC website says I need to attach affidavit. If I get it now, do you think I still can add it to my documents? (I sent all paper work already to Sydney)
Hi,
I was also in a same situation like you except i realized i made mistake after 6 months of AR. I sent new affidavit to CIO, NS using the temporary application number. I wrote them a letter and i included all of my information. Outside of the envelope i wrote *additional documentation* and sent them a webform with the tracking number. I got AOR after few weeks and got the email from the webform that the affidavit was received and updated on my file. Hope this help.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I was also in a same situation like you except i realized i made mistake after 6 months of AR. I sent new affidavit to CIO, NS using the temporary application number. I wrote them a letter and i included all of my information. Outside of the envelope i wrote *additional documentation* and sent them a webform with the tracking number. I got AOR after few weeks and got the email from the webform that the affidavit was received and updated on my file. Hope this help.
Did you sent through mail also or just through webform? On which address you sent?

stephanie0001

Sep 22, 2020
Did you sent through mail also or just through webform? On which address you sent?
I sent it through mail and webform; the address is the same address that i sent my application. I got my AOR before they replied my webform; they told me that the affidavit was already updated on my file

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I sent it through mail and webform; the address is the same address that i sent my application. I got my AOR before they replied my webform; they told me that the affidavit was already updated on my file
After how long were you able to obtain temporary file number?