+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

stanthomas

Oct 2, 2020
Hi folks!
I think most of us in this forum are aware of the fact that At the moment IRCC is prioritizing the applications/applicants which have “No Travel Restrictions” means ‘ONLY INLAND’. All the Outland applicants like mine should expect delays in their relevant stages of Applications. Therefore I would request while mentioning your timeline/ any status update Kindly mention ‘Inland’ or ‘Out land’ And also if it’s ‘Paper Based’ or ‘Express Entry’ in order to get better understanding about expected time lines for our application process. In my case it’s

SINP - Paper Based- Outland
AR - July 10, 2020
AOR - January 18, 2020
BIL - Not Required ( already valid )
Estimated time bar- 36% but now disappeared
Status - In process Background check & Eligibility.

I appreciate if all of us can mention their time lines with above mentioned data, this will help all of us to get better overview about the process status. Thanks and I wish all the best and rapid success in Immigrating to Canada .
Much needed re: inland applications. It often gets clubbed with outland applications.

Illyasely

Feb 16, 2021
Just posting so that everyone gets an idea of the timeline so far

AR - May 11, 2020
AOR - Nov 16, 2020
PAL - Jan 29, 2021 (Doesn't really matter to me)
MR - Feb 03, 2021

Biometrics I gave for my work permit in January 2020 has been carried over for this application.
BC PNP - International Post Grad stream (Inland)
Same here:
AR - May 11, 2020
AOR - Dec, 2020
PAL - Feb 13, 2021
MR - Feb 16, 2021

I'm inland International Post Grad stream too

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks!
I just got response for my Webform that I sent on Jan29 2021, in order to provide the remaining Police Certificates for my Application.Here is my timeline for your references & update:

SINP Outland Paper Based Applicant
AR July 10, 2021
AOR Jan 18, 2021
Biometric not required Already valid.
Webform request sent Jan 29, 2021
Webform Response rcvd Feb 23, 2021
PAL, MR, etc. Awaited.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
For me the GCKey account is not accessible today. There is an error for server maintenance. Not sure if every one is facing the same problem here. Please share your experience for today if anyone could access that?
Thanks.