+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys i have question i got my pGWP from boarder they put my passport address on my work permit(India’s address)I do not have canadian address on my work permit.Is it create problem In pr application.?

Reactions: Kanwal Saleem

Izze bob

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys I really need suggestions, so I applied in 20th June for my PR file and I haven't received Aor but I got a temporary file number. Can I leave my Job before the aor or I should wait the wait ?

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hey guys I really need suggestions, so I applied in 20th June for my PR file and I haven't received Aor but I got a temporary file number. Can I leave my Job before the aor or I should wait the wait ?
How did u get temporary file number and when? I think you should not leave the job till you get PR.

sega3500c

Sep 24, 2020
You'd better wait till get PR. DO NOT change the province anyway.

Sukh riar

Apr 14, 2018
I got biometric request letter on 21st Dec but vfs center are not doing biometrics for PR application. Please let me know will this affect on process of my PR application.?

sega3500c

Sep 24, 2020
I got biometric request letter on 21st Dec but vfs center are not doing biometrics for PR application. Please let me know will this affect on process of my PR application.?
Definitely Yes. The CIC will wait till you get the biometrics. However, try to fill form and describe your situation.

Last edited:

Izze bob

Nov 18, 2020
How did u get temporary file number and when? I think you should not leave the job till you get PR.
Last week, buy calling cic cause it was more than 6 months from the day I applied and they gave me. I was told you are allowed to change jobs as im a open work permit holder and also my pnp has no employer restrictions

Reactions: Kanwal Saleem

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Last week, buy calling cic cause it was more than 6 months from the day I applied and they gave me. I was told you are allowed to change jobs as im a open work permit holder and also my pnp has no employer restrictions
What’s your province? Did they mention anything about changing NOCs?

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
yes if u have open wp you can change the job...