+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Someone else from early March waiting for AOR? I am wondering why they are skipping applications.

AR March 16
AOR still waiting

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Someone else from early March waiting for AOR? I am wondering why they are skipping applications.

AR March 16
AOR still waiting
Did you try asking them by phone or sending an email? Just to make sure your application hasn't been returned.

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you try asking them by phone or sending an email? Just to make sure your application hasn't been returned.
Yes, I emailed them two weeks ago, it took a week to get the reply. Here is what they said:

“Good day XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

If needed, more information is available for you regarding the processing times and updates in e-CAS in our Help Centre.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Wow... That's more then earlier. Because in my case they didn't confirm receiving of my application. I tried three times to write them.

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Wow... That's more then earlier. Because in my case they didn't confirm receiving of my application. I tried three times to write them.
When was your AR? Are you outland?

It’s frustrating to know they saw that the file is there and yet they are processing people who sent their file afterwards like if me and everyone before me doesn’t deserve proper assessment. They even said “according to the date it was received”, funny it is.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Ar - 13th of March
Aor - 3rd of September

I've sent 3 enquiries to IRCC, and all answers were kind of standard. You're not in system yet, rest assured....
And one more thing. I've paid all fees and put receipt with my application, maybe this helped to speed up my AOR...

Last edited:

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Ar - 13th of March
Aor - 3rd of September

I've sent 3 enquiries to IRCC, and all answers were kind of standard. You're not in system yet, rest assured....
And one more thing. I've paid all fees and put receipt with my application, maybe this helped to speed up my AOR...
Yea well, I did just like you. All fees are paid in full, not missing any documents. They are doing at random it seems.