+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Paper based application Submitted in February, March 2020 waiting for AOR join here

Ramandeep1313

May 16, 2019
Hi Raman did you send them any web form and what they replied you back Because I am also in the same boat Ar 13 still waiting for Aor
Yes I did twice.. but the answer is they received my application and is waiting to be processed..i don’t know why they skipping applications .. it’s been 8 months

Sukhihayer

Oct 15, 2020
Yes I did twice.. but the answer is they received my application and is waiting to be processed..i don’t know why they skipping applications .. it’s been 8 months
So are you the single applicant in your file or you also submitted for dependent’s as well and whats the address you sent you application because I sent to 49 Dorchester street Sydney NS address not to the box number address may thats why our applications delayed its just my prediction.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
So are you the single applicant in your file or you also submitted for dependent’s as well and whats the address you sent you application because I sent to 49 Dorchester street Sydney NS address not to the box number address may thats why our applications delayed its just my prediction.
Hi,
Even I’m also send the same address above what you said. My AR March 2nd. I called them yesterday. They said still waiting for process. And my work permit expire next weekend.

Ramandeep1313

May 16, 2019
I applied for my spouse as well .. I did through a lawyer .. when I tracked my file so it was received in Sydney .. so stressful now

Sukhihayer

Oct 15, 2020
I applied for my spouse as well .. I did through a lawyer .. when I tracked my file so it was received in Sydney .. so stressful now
Yeah it’s even more frustrating when we saw they already sent AoR to 2 nd of April applicants. You know what it seems we all applied with our spouses ( You and Sasikumar ) and they sent AoR only the individual applicants mostly as per my research so they are not processing more than one applicants applications yet .

Reactions: Ramandeep1313

Ramandeep1313

May 16, 2019
Yeah it’s even more frustrating when we saw they already sent AoR to 2 nd of April applicants. You know what it seems we all applied with our spouses ( You and Sasikumar ) and they sent AoR only the individual applicants mostly as per my research so they are not processing more than one applicants applications yet .
Ohh yeah I didn’t notice before.. I think you are right so when was your AR ?

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi,
Even I’m also send the same address above what you said. My AR March 2nd. I called them yesterday. They said still waiting for process. And my work permit expire next weekend.
Did you ask them that how to renew your work permit in this case?

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I sent to that address in June... why would there be delay if you send your application to that address.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Did you ask them that how to renew your work permit in this case?
Ya I called them and they mailed me with some work permit extension details.
I’m planning to apply bridging open work permit with out file number. Either they approve or refuse.
I have some issues with my employer so open work permit is must for me

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Ya I called them and they mailed me with some work permit extension details.
I’m planning to apply bridging open work permit with out file number. Either they approve or refuse.
I have some issues with my employer so open work permit is must for me
What if the employer is good. Can person apply for extension without LMIA?
What about your time between now and till you get your new work permit. Are you able to work when your application for work permit is in process?
I think if you send them your provincial nomination certificate they might consider and give you BOWP.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
What if the employer is good. Can person apply for extension without LMIA?
What about your time between now and till you get your new work permit. Are you able to work when your application for work permit is in process?
I think if you send them your provincial nomination certificate they might consider and give you BOWP.
Yes we can apply with out LMIA. If you got a nomination certificate.
Once we applied through online will a get acknowledgment number right away.so that’s enough to continue work no need to wait final decision that’s what ircc client support person told me .
I hope for the best because
Almost 8 months are over now. No file number yet .
My ar March 2nd.

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
Birth Certificate Confusion;
Is it ok to submit 'Certificate of Birth Certificate' issued by Consulate General of India in Toronto based on information on Passport?
I do have original birth certificate as well but it is in India and right now I'm in Canada and my whole family is here.
Is it ok to submit one which is issued by embassy or should I submit original ?? Any negative impact of certificate issued by embassy?

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Yes we can apply with out LMIA. If you got a nomination certificate.
Once we applied through online will a get acknowledgment number right away.so that’s enough to continue work no need to wait final decision that’s what ircc client support person told me .
I hope for the best because
Almost 8 months are over now. No file number yet .
My ar March 2nd.
Hey dis you get temporary file no starting with XEP ?? Or no.