+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

::: PNP PAPER BASED APPLICANTS ( Outland) -2018:::

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
thanks for your response.
are the IOM slow? why they take so long? and after passing the MR how long SGVO takes to issue PPR?
Caution: The following is my personal opinion only and not to be taken as official info.

If u have already paid the 490CAD landing fee then it shouldn't take long...provided that... ur background chk shows in process.
But if it shows in progress which is IP1 then it may take time to go into NA and then to IP2, which is in process. Once u r in process with BGC then it takes sometime from start to finish. It may take upto couple of months considering how much travel u made in last 10 yrs. This is security chk level. If the respective countries' security authority responds soon then d process may end in a month time. Or else u have to wait for d countires security feedback which u submitted PCC from.
I hope this answers ur questions.

Reactions: mithoon

mithoon

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Caution: The following is my personal opinion only and not to be taken as official info.

If u have already paid the 490CAD landing fee then it shouldn't take long...provided that... ur background chk shows in process.
But if it shows in progress which is IP1 then it may take time to go into NA and then to IP2, which is in process. Once u r in process with BGC then it takes sometime from start to finish. It may take upto couple of months considering how much travel u made in last 10 yrs. This is security chk level. If the respective countries' security authority responds soon then d process may end in a month time. Or else u have to wait for d countires security feedback which u submitted PCC from.
I hope this answers ur questions.
thanks.
in my case rprf fee paid, pre- arrival received , bgc started, medical done. then how long more to wait ?

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
thanks for your response.
are the IOM slow? why they take so long? and after passing the MR how long SGVO takes to issue PPR?
Have u rcvd pre-arrival details? Thats also an indication that u have moved to IP2 and really close of getting PPR.

mithoon

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Have u rcvd pre-arrival details? Thats also an indication that u have moved to IP2 and really close of getting PPR.
thanks.
in my case rprf fee paid, pre- arrival received , bgc started, medical done. then how long more to wait ?

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
thanks.
Wow! U sound pretty close. PPR will be anytime soon. My one took 10 days (approx) to get PPR. And then u will have d long wait after submitting ur passport. I am at that stage n waiting. Like worried as befor. And wondering why it takes so long.
Everytine u r over with one step u look back n think oh, that step was much quicker then d current step! :D Thats pretty much d story of this journey. Ur number will come n new level of worries will be ur frnd ;)
Best of luck.

mithoon

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wow! U sound pretty close. PPR will be anytime soon. My one took 10 days (approx) to get PPR. And then u will have d long wait after submitting ur passport. I am at that stage n waiting. Like worried as befor. And wondering why it takes so long.
Everytine u r over with one step u look back n think oh, that step was much quicker then d current step! :D Thats pretty much d story of this journey. Ur number will come n new level of worries will be ur frnd ;)
Best of luck.
but my friend I have done my medical though haven't passed so far in gckey!!! I have done my medical from IOM Bangladesh. they said firstly they will send report to new delhi then new delhi will update SGVO. where I Dr Wahab centre update directly.

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
but my friend I have done my medical though haven't passed so far in gckey!!! I have done my medical from IOM Bangladesh. they said firstly they will send report to new delhi then new delhi will update SGVO. where I Dr Wahab centre update directly.
We have done it from Dr. Wahab. That place is far better n uploaded some information infront of us. D upload was direct and didnt waste any time. I dont really like IOM for their bureaucratic process. Unless they have uploaded it what can u do. U have to keep n eye on additional document. If it shows we are reviewing ur additional documents then u will know that cic has rcvd ur medical reports and may be in a week time they will show passed. Thats what i have seen in my case. N lot of other ppl said d same as their experience.
But really happy with Dr. Wahab.

mithoon

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
We have done it from Dr. Wahab. That place is far better n uploaded some information infront of us. D upload was direct and didnt waste any time. I dont really like IOM for their bureaucratic process. Unless they have uploaded it what can u do. U have to keep n eye on additional document. If it shows we are reviewing ur additional documents then u will know that cic has rcvd ur medical reports and may be in a week time they will show passed. Thats what i have seen in my case. N lot of other ppl said d same as their experience.
But really happy with Dr. Wahab.
iss there any to talk with you?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
haha sorry, its weird question now .
okay, one of my friend he has rejected from bc gov i dont know reason why. i thought he wasn't enought qualifications to apply pnp.
he submitted file to bc pnp earlier than mine but he rejected and i got bc nominaton. so my qeustion is ..do cic or ircc (same) if they will rejected me then are they told me right away? i am kind of nervous now. my pgwp about to expires so i need to apply new wp with aor.
N need to worry after nomination rejection rate is very less ( federal stage)

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Why they don’t send me any file or noticed then? I read so many people comments they got a file recived after a week.. but i m not so worry
Inland applicants are receiving AOR very fast, but fir Outland applicants it will take time 2-3 months, sometimes it takes 4-5 months