+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Ontario open?

Amrita_Amit

Feb 26, 2018
hey
Does anyone knows Is Ontario province nominees is open currently for Human Capital resource?

Where can I check?
Thanks

Amrita_Amit

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for the above link. But it does not really say that PNP open for Ontario yet.

Where can I check that PNP is open ? On Ontario updates?

Also for HCP it says need to have NOI then only I can apply. How does it works?

Thanks

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Thanks for the above link. But it does not really say that PNP open for Ontario yet.

Where can I check that PNP is open ? On Ontario updates?

Also for HCP it says need to have NOI then only I can apply. How does it works?

Thanks
If it's the HCP you're wanting to apply for, you can't do much unless they give you an invite; that's the NOI.

While you wait, try to boost your CRS if you can to increase your chances of getting either the NOI or the direct ITA.

Amrita_Amit

Feb 26, 2018
How can I get invited?
My score is 361 , so thought of waiting for OINP open for hcp for computer programmer!

Would you please suggest the best way to apply for PR if have score of 361

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
How can I get invited?
My score is 361 , so thought of waiting for OINP open for hcp for computer programmer!

Would you please suggest the best way to apply for PR if have score of 361
361isn't likely to be high enough unfortunately, unless you can speak French or if you have a job offer from a registered Ontario employer.

If you have neither, then you would have to increase your CRS in the hope of getting invited. This could include getting a higher degree, getting a higher IELTS score or starting to learn French. Alternatively, you could enroll for higher studies in a Canadian university and go there as a student.

Amrita_Amit

Feb 26, 2018
How about if any PNP opens for any province in skilled labor or computer programmer stream, I can apply on that...?