+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP (OINP......) Masters Graduate Stream Program / PHD (No Job Offer Required)

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
choyibear said:
Hi guys,

I submitted pnp application on Oct 28th, 2015, got PNP AOR on Mar 22, 2016, and finally got my PNP on April 20th!
I waited for a long time for my PNP AOR, but the PNP certificate came sooner than I expected!
Hi Choyibear,

Congrats on PNP Normination Certificate

I submitted on 30 Oct, 2015, got AOR on 24 Mar 2016. And still waiting for PNP Normination Certificate

Anyone else got AOR in Mar and PNP Certificate granted in Apr/May please share

Thank you
Diana

maninder.gta

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
luckychamp said:
Hi guys

June, July and Aug first week inland applicants got the MR today!!

Congrats to all who were waiting for quite a long!

Great News for inland peep
Well, this is a Great News!

aircanada

May 27, 2014
anonymoushumanist said:
Hello,

I am still contemplating about that. However my initial thought is that a common letter may get lost in the pile of other grievances they receive and hence I want to draft a letter explaining my situation (to make it sound personal) but also include details of other candidates like yours(to convey it is not only me but a huge group is affected).

Any thoughts?
Hey there. Just curious what you ended up doing. I would love to learn about your experience and ideas and follow the same route if possible.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Hi Fellas,

This question is for my sibling, I am planning for her masters study in Canada, I did some research on Master's stream and what I've understood from it is:

1)Complete a Master's degree.
2)After completing degree apply for OINP (without any wait period and job offer letter).
3)It has nothing to do with if you've got the job or not.

If I'm wrong on these conclusions please let me know about it.

Thanks

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
xxx21202 said:
Hi Fellas,

This question is for my sibling, I am planning for her masters study in Canada, I did some research on Master's stream and what I've understood from it is:

1)Complete a Master's degree.
2)After completing degree apply for OINP (without any wait period and job offer letter).
3)It has nothing to do with if you've got the job or not.

If I'm wrong on these conclusions please let me know about it.

Thanks
I think it's correct. She does not need a job offer after getting the master degree. One thing though is that during the PR process she should not take any other university programs (such as PhD) or she will not be qualified for the PR Master Stream.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Hi guys

Any updates ??

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am writing pnp question for the first time here. I did my masters last year from ottawaU. but unfortunately I wasnt ready for application and all of a sudden they announced that they have stopped taking new applications. I have done engineering management degree. and right now I have got a full time job at shoppers drug mart as a supervisor. I checked it in the NOC category that it is at level B and the NOC 6211. I was wondering is it possible that i can apply for the pnp or pr under any category. if yes, how?

Thank You in advance :)

cheers

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
AbdulMajid said:
Hi everyone,
I am writing pnp question for the first time here. I did my masters last year from ottawaU. but unfortunately I wasnt ready for application and all of a sudden they announced that they have stopped taking new applications. I have done engineering management degree. and right now I have got a full time job at shoppers drug mart as a supervisor. I checked it in the NOC category that it is at level B and the NOC 6211. I was wondering is it possible that i can apply for the pnp or pr under any category. if yes, how?

Thank You in advance :)

cheers
Hi Abdul,
I heard from some friends about they are closing the PNP because they reached the cap for this year. According to what they said to me the application received in May will be processed starting next year (but I don't have confirmation online). For the little I know, considering your specific case, having a job offer letter you can apply for the provincial nominee and the process should be much faster. About which stream you should apply I'm not sure if under Skilled Worked Experience. Maybe someone else in this forum could be more helpful.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
folks,

I saw one profile (OINP master stream) from some other forum, who submitted ONIP on Jan-26th, just got AOR today

AbdulMajid

Jan 28, 2016
Genesis76 said:
Hi Abdul,
I heard from some friends about they are closing the PNP because they reached the cap for this year. According to what they said to me the application received in May will be processed starting next year (but I don't have confirmation online). For the little I know, considering your specific case, having a job offer letter you can apply for the provincial nominee and the process should be much faster. About which stream you should apply I'm not sure if under Skilled Worked Experience. Maybe someone else in this forum could be more helpful.
Thank You so very much. I really appreciate your kind response. I am waiting for some one to answer my querry. I couldnt apply for ontario masters graduate stream. I heard about this LMIA thing but again I feel so much blank and I am not sure where to go :) :( :( :-X :-X :-\ :-\

thanks once again who is giving time to read my question

regards

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

I got a call today from OINP. They asked me some questions after which they told me my file is being refereed to a senior officer could anyone please tell me if anyone has faced a similar situation and did they eventually get the pnp ?

thanks

Pentos

Jun 3, 2016
guzzi said:
Delivered in 1.16.
Just got my AOR.
That's great news! It means they are checking Jan applications now!

I submitted mine and called them today to ask question about the status of mine. They told me it is in the queue.