+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP (OINP......) Masters Graduate Stream Program / PHD (No Job Offer Required)

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
anonymoushumanist said:
Hello LuckyChamp and Everyone

I have been analyzing PR Processing timelines for a while now and it doesn’t sit well with me. For example consider the below two timelines

Yours
Nomination.....: 14-08-2015
AOR Received.: 18-12-2015
Med's Request: Waiting

Someone Else’s (An Express Entry Candidate)
Nomination.....: 30-11-2015
AOR Received.: 25-03-2016
Med's Request: 15-04-2016

Do you see a problem?

To make this worse the processing times for our category has gone up from around “9 months” to “15 Months+PNP Nomination Time” while the processing time for applicants from outside the country (mostly express entry) have gone down from approx. “2 years” to less than “6 months”.

I know most of us in our category are in a limbo. Hence I am considering bringing this to the notice of ministers in the parliament. All I want to ask for, is to consider us EQUALS if not the "Cream of the Crop" (As in the words of Immigration Minister John McCallum).

Please let me know your opinion. Would anyone be interested to join?
You are right and everyone pretty much aware about this discrimination however we are inland....well if there is any forum then I am in(Y)

Parya-S

Apr 20, 2016
anonymoushumanist said:

I have been analyzing PR Processing timelines for a while now and it doesn’t sit well with me. For example consider the below two timelines

Yours

Do you see a problem?

To make this worse the processing times for our category has gone up from around “9 months” to “15 Months+PNP Nomination Time” while the processing time for applicants from outside the country (mostly express entry) have gone down from approx. “2 years” to less than “6 months”.

I know most of us in our category are in a limbo. Hence I am considering bringing this to the notice of ministers in the parliament. All I want to ask for, is to consider us EQUALS if not the "Cream of the Crop" (As in the words of Immigration Minister John McCallum).

I totally agree. Count me in!

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
anonymoushumanist said:

Yours

Do you see a problem?

I agree as well about the previous comments on this absurd situation. Count on me.

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Any good news for anyone ?????
i am waiting desperately

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
saud said:
Any good news for anyone ?????
i am waiting desperately
yours should be out really soon

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
the OINP reply me with this
Your application package has been received in our office, accepted as complete, and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.
:)
at least it is good news for me that my file is complete

rssell

Mar 23, 2016
saud said:
Your application package has been received in our office, accepted as complete, and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.
Congratulations
This is almost equal to AOR

Apr 21, 2016
Hello Guys,

Thank you for your responses. Here is my strategy for how I want to go about this. It will be a 4 Level Plan.

Content of the Email/Letter: Our Profiles, Our contribution to the economy and Comparison of Processing times before and now for our category, and others.

Level 1 - Email to Local MP, John McCallum and Justin Trudeau: These guys are really active when it comes to responding to public grievances.
If Level 1 fails to gather any attention
Level 2 – Notify the persons from the above list on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
If Level 2 fails to gather any attention
Level 3 – CC Opposition Leader (Rona Ambrose)
If Level 3 fails to gather any attention
Level 4: Media (Simona Chiose, Globe and Mail): She covered a story on International Students Path to Permanent Residency and is also an education reporter. Try Googling “Ottawa looks to ease international students’ path to permanent residency”. Check the Globe and Mail Report.

If you want, I could include details of any of you in the letter. The above plan is a rough draft and I would be thinking over it and discussing with friends before finalizing it. I want to make it as effective as possible however be respectful of everyone else, so no cheap shots on others who are ahead of us in this game.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and thanks for the support.

Cheers!

Reactions: dreamy2536

aircanada

May 27, 2014
anonymoushumanist said:
Hello Guys,

Thank you for your responses. Here is my strategy for how I want to go about this. It will be a 4 Level Plan.

Content of the Email/Letter: Our Profiles, Our contribution to the economy and Comparison of Processing times before and now for our category, and others.

Level 1 - Email to Local MP, John McCallum and Justin Trudeau: These guys are really active when it comes to responding to public grievances.
If Level 1 fails to gather any attention
Level 2 – Notify the persons from the above list on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
If Level 2 fails to gather any attention
Level 3 – CC Opposition Leader (Rona Ambrose)
If Level 3 fails to gather any attention
Level 4: Media (Simona Chiose, Globe and Mail): She covered a story on International Students Path to Permanent Residency and is also an education reporter. Try Googling “Ottawa looks to ease international students’ path to permanent residency”. Check the Globe and Mail Report.

If you want, I could include details of any of you in the letter. The above plan is a rough draft and I would be thinking over it and discussing with friends before finalizing it. I want to make it as effective as possible however be respectful of everyone else, so no cheap shots on others who are ahead of us in this game.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and thanks for the support.

Cheers!
That sounds good. Do you want to draft a common letter?

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
luckychamp said:
Hi

Did you submit your application yet??

Hi, I have submitted my application on 16th march, 2016.
But no acknowledgement yet.

Is there anyone in this forum with who has applied for OINP (Master's) in the current year i.e. 2016, and received Acknowledgement Letter ?

Thanks.

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
hi all,

I wonder if OINP is sending AOR out in mail after emailing its applicants

Appreciate your sharing
Diana

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
saud said:
Congradsss! :)

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Hi all,
Is there anyone in this forum with who has applied for OINP (Master's) in the current year i.e. 2016, and received Acknowledgement Letter ?