+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - non express - from new online portal

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Can anyone tell how can we link our account with GC Key account and why is this required?
You will receive an another email with AOR, It states, you must link your application with GC key to continue processing. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • IRCC will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello
I got my file number in non express entry Alberta and it’s start EP. This mean I got AOR and when I expect they ask for medical
Thank you
I have submitted everything with application (previously done Medical and Biometrics) so I have no idea about any additional documents timings, but if you have one, you can submit with web form before they ask if you haven't provided to speed up the process.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi Parthkumar,
I'm a bit confused with the information on the IRCC website regarding the BOWP for non-express entry. It says that you need to be "Approved in Principle," which means you meet the eligibility requirements. It says that they will send you a letter when you are approved in principle. But the eligibility review starts after AoR, and AoR is the only letter they send, right? They don't send any letter after the eligibility review is passed. Did you apply for your BOWP with just the AoR & get the extension of your work permit? Thanks.
I have received COPR so I never need to extend it, but I think AOR and Nomination with checklist documents should be good, still you can ask to IRCC agent on call. you might check this link if you haven't already https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hey guys I got my file number today. but I got a request letter to upload - Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate A copy of the original version of a birth certificate
But this is what scares me, I have already uploaded my Birth Ceritificate so why are they asking me about it again. Is something wrong with it ?
Im super worried about it.
It's good sign they asked what they need instead of refusal, you can submit that again if it's in regional language and translation. One reason could be you might summited either only translation or only original at the time of application.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello, did you get medical request if yes how long they take for medical update.
Thanks
I haven't got any request for additional documents as I have submitted everything at the time of application. All required documents from check list and some through my knowledge what they usually ask for while processing like funds and medical.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello, hope you are well. May I ask regards the PR application online for spouse accompanying mandatory forms should be attached together with the application or will it be different application? I was a little bit hesitant if it will be separate application or on the same account as principal applicant. Thank you so much.
You will select spouse accompanying and everything will be in one application & all required documents also.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Ghost update : there will be an update on your GC Key says application profile/updated but you won't see any other changes in the application. Some one reviewed your application and is going to further steps. You will probably see a message in your application in application status.
MP : Medical Passed
yeah i know that already lol

u replied march post

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to send a webform requesting an application number to link application to PR tracker or GC Key? I got the application number on call but it's a temporary one. Will sending a webform speed up AOR?

Reactions: Parthkumar Patel

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Is it possible to send a webform requesting an application number to link application to PR tracker or GC Key? I got the application number on call but it's a temporary one. Will sending a webform speed up AOR?
You can submit webform for anything, no need to hesitate.

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi Friends,

My husband and I are on open work permit in Canada. My husband got OINP nomination with work permit support letter. Our open work permit is expiring on June 2023. With OINP work permit support letter, my husband can apply for close work permit. So my question is what about my work permit then? Will it be close work permit or open work permit? Which one I will get when I will apply for work permit on my husband's work permit?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Friends,

My husband and I are on open work permit in Canada. My husband got OINP nomination with work permit support letter. Our open work permit is expiring on June 2023. With OINP work permit support letter, my husband can apply for close work permit. So my question is what about my work permit then? Will it be close work permit or open work permit? Which one I will get when I will apply for work permit on my husband's work permit?
Your husband will get Closed work permit and you will get Open work permit. However if he received AOR for his PR application he can also apply for BOWP with help of AOR if he don’t have restrictions on his nomination certificate.