+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP NON EXPRESS ENTRY ONLINE APPLICATION TIMELINE

Sekhon85

Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys, My timeline here
case: paper based, sinp with 3 dependent.

my timeline:
AR: September 24, 2021
AOR: August 22,2022
PAL : September 23,2022
Medical request: October 06,2022
Medical done: October 24, 2022
Medical passed: October 28, 2022
No update yet still waiting

Reactions: lotus2maple

lotus2maple

Apr 15, 2021
Good luck to you!

Hoping this long running race will end shortly for everyone whose has been waiting for long. I see IRCC has been speeding up almost all the cases nowadays.

I also read on their website that if you are in Canada applicant and living here for a while with you family then you & family member may be exempt from medical exam. But let see what comes next.
Hi Friends,

My application is on the same page, OINP non EE, submitted online. Today, I received new update from my consultant: passed medical exam. So, you mention above is correct, I and my family members live here (Ontario) more than 1 year, and we have not done medical exam for PR application but today IRCC mentioned we passed MD. I think, they use old medical.

Anyhow, could you please share the timeline and what is going on after passing medical?

Thank you very much for your helps!

gautamj31

Dec 13, 2022
Hello All,
Greetings of the day..!

Received Invitation for OINP PNP Master's stream yesterday and I am current in india for vacation so can i apply for non express entry pr still being in india or do i have to go back to canada and then apply for pr in non express entry stream?

Another follow up question - is this non express entry application gonna be online or offline?

Thanks and Appreciate your responses...!

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please advise based on your best knowledge on timeline and next process in PNP non express entry for Permanent residency approval for inland applicant for Ontario Province. I am currently at status below:

AR - June 2022
AOR &ADR - Nov 6 2022
ADR submitted - Nov 15 2022
PAL - Jan 21 2023
MR - Jan 24 2023
MEdical completed - Jan 24 2023
MP - Feb 7
Based on my discussion with IRCC customer service today, they see my eligibility passed, Medical passed and executive suggest that give office some time to send you next step. My file is with Sydney office right now. But background check still in process.

what would be the next step and timeline as per your best knowledge. Please suggest, thank you!

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

Please advise based on your best knowledge on timeline and next process in PNP non express entry for Permanent residency approval for inland applicant for Ontario Province. I am currently at status below:

AR - June 2022
AOR &ADR - Nov 6 2022
PAL - Jan 21 2023
MR - Jan 24 2023
MP - Feb 7
Based on my discussion with IRCC customer service today, they see my eligibility passed, Medical passed and executive suggest that give office some time to send you next step. My file is with Sydney office right now. But background check still in process.

what would be the next step and timeline as per your best knowledge. Please suggest, thank you!
you would receive a portal email within 2 months after the day of MP. that is typically how it goes on the most applicants' processes.

In my opinion, it is needless to check up your current status like eligibility, criminality and some sorts of it as your executive saying to give the visa office some time to send you next stage.
your application has been proceeded good if there is no mispresentation on your application.

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
you would receive a portal email within 2 months after the day of MP. that is typically how it goes on the most applicants' processes.

In my opinion, it is needless to check up your current status like eligibility, criminality and some sorts of it as your executive saying to give the visa office some time to send you next stage.
your application has been proceeded good if there is no mispresentation on your application.
Thank you for the response

Reactions: CampbellR

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone,

AR - June 2022
AOR &ADR - Nov 6 2022
PAL - Jan 21 2023
MR - Jan 24 2023
MP - Feb 7

Sydney office takes a lot of time. I am in this stage since January mid. Meanwhile, my colleague who applied along with me got PR eCOPR in 4 months from PR application ( Montreal VO).

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Need suggestion on expected timeline as per your best knowledge. I applied under OINP nomination for PR application non express entry portal.

Based on my discussion with IRCC agent today.

AR - June 9
AOR - Nov 6
ADR - Nov 6 - responded on Nov 15
PAL - Jan 17
MR - Jan 24
MP - Feb 7

IRCC agent confirmed today as per status lookup:

Eligibility Passed
ADR - received
Criminal check - Passed
Security Check - not Started yet

CPC office- Ottawa

how much time they take to initiate the security check and time to complete? Seem only security is pending now. Any suggestion on timeline expected from here? Is Ottawa CPC is the slowest processing center?

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Need suggestion on expected timeline as per your best knowledge. I applied under OINP nomination for PR application non express entry portal.

AR - June 9
AOR - Nov 6
PAL - Jan 17
MR - Jan 24
MP - Feb 7

Eligibility Passed
ADR - received
Criminal check - Passed

CPC office- Ottawa

how much time they take to initiate the security check and time to complete? Seem only security is pending now. Any suggestion on timeline expected from here? Is Ottawa CPC is the slowest processing center?
I am in the same boat.

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone
I just received my nomination and I have a query. I am married and I have updated all my dependent information in the online application forms. But the concern comes here, How can I submit my spouse document in my application. Like her passport, PCC, medical, birth certificate, photo.

If someone has been on the same boat and found the solution, please guide me.

Thank you in advance

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello Everyone,

AR - June 9
AOR - Nov 6
PAL - Jan 17
MR - Jan 24
MP - Feb 7

Eligibility Passed
ADR - received
Criminal check - Passed

CPC office- Ottawa

I am also in Ottawa office. It takes ages to start security check. My AR was May 6, but up till now, security still not yet started,,,,

Reactions: Abhi_garg

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
I am also in Ottawa office. It takes ages to start security check. My AR was May 6, but up till now, security still not yet started,,,,
Have you tried getting GCMS notes? It can give you detail information on your application and what is the due date assigned to each category checklist and pendency.