+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP NON EXPRESS ENTRY ONLINE APPLICATION TIMELINE

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I visited India just once for 3 weeks in June and return on same month but i have also taken PCC from US and RCMP. Any experience on AOR timeline??
You indian PCC is still valid. I’m not sure about FBI clearance certificate. You don’t need RCMP criminal records from Canada. It’s not mandatory.

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Hi probably, the question would be out of context for this thread.
I have a non-express entry PR application applied with BC PNP.
I wanted to know what should I say in the Express entry profile to the Question " Has any province nominated you?" Yes or No?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I wanted to know what should I say in the Express entry profile to the Question " Has any province nominated you?" Yes or No?
Is your Non-EE PNP application linked to your GCKey? If so, don't bother creating an EE profile (it won't let you if another application is being processed and has been linked to your GCKey account).

Otherwise, you would say no because your nomination certificate would explicitly state that your nomination is not valid for EE.

Reactions: dreamerx10kadost

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If you are nominated through express entry PNP then you can’t submit CEC express entry. If it’s paper based application you can apply another application and answer No to that question. Also there is another question which states whether you apply PR . You answer that YES and put your File number in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamerx10kadost

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Is your Non-EE PNP application linked to your GCKey? If so, don't bother creating an EE profile (it won't let you if another application is being processed and has been linked to your GCKey account).

Otherwise, you would say no because your nomination certificate would explicitly state that your nomination is not valid for EE.
I don't have AOR as of now to link it. but would create an EE profile after Nov 16, I am done with one year of experience.

Reactions: buddy013

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I don't have AOR as of now to link it. but would create an EE profile after Nov 16, I am done with one year of experience.
Yes go ahead and you can apply for express entry. Note you have to pay fees again. You can’t use same fees which you used for Non express entry. If you didn’t got AOR , simply type waiting for AOR and applied Pr on this date .

Reactions: buddy013

irfanxhossain

Oct 4, 2022
Hi though it is out of thread question just need help with a quick answer:

If I met the requirements to apply for CEC, can I add my oinp nomination to my EE profile and get more CRS scores? I have non-EE nomination offer and I have contacted my PT to add my nomination to my profile but I haven't received any replies yet.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

If I met the requirements to apply for CEC, can I add my oinp nomination to my EE profile and get more CRS scores? I have non-EE nomination offer and I have contacted my PT to add my nomination to my profile but I haven't received any replies yet.
You actually have to apply for OINP express entry. You can’t convert your Paper based nomination into express entry and get points.

irfanxhossain

Oct 4, 2022
You actually have to apply for OINP express entry. You can’t convert your Paper based nomination into express entry and get points.
are there any differences between oinp and regular express entry? As because when I was looking for information on website, it shows I have to make an express entry profile, be eligible with one of the three immigration programs which include CEC as well, and contact them directly to link it to my express entry profile.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Have a think through this one yourself and let us know when you figure out the correct answer.

Read again and again the part of your letter that explicitly states that the nomination is not valid for EE.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
are there any differences between oinp and regular express entry? As because when I was looking for information on website, it shows I have to make an express entry profile, be eligible with one of the three immigration programs which include CEC as well, and contact them directly to link it to my express entry profile.
You can apply just CEC and Paper based PR application together. You can apply apply CEC express entry and OINP express entry together. They both come under same Economic immigration category. If you need to apply both you have to withdraw one express entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
You can apply just CEC and Paper based PR application together. You can apply apply CEC express entry and OINP express entry together. They both come under same Economic immigration category. If you need to apply both you have to withdraw one express entry.
Just saw you know: if you have a PNP application linked to your online GCKey account, it will not let you create an Express Entry profile. It will block you out with the message: "You have an application in process."

If you have an existing valid EE profile and THEN link PNP application, it's fine. But once it expires or you create a new one, the system will stop you for the very reason you mentioned.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just saw you know: if you have a PNP application linked to your online GCKey account, it will not let you create an Express Entry profile. It will block you out with the message: "You have an application in process."

If you have an existing valid EE profile and THEN link PNP application, it's fine. But once it expires or you create a new one, the system will stop you for the very reason you mentioned.
Yes correct. You have to create another GC key account for another application. When you already have PNP application in progress, you can’t submit information for draw for ITA for CEC .