+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp non express entry alberta

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I now understand, it is not a PNP nomination, but WP support letter, she can only apply for WP first, after she gets the WP working several months (possibly 3-6months) she can then apply for the Alberta AINP Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS), after approval of that, then PR application.
Furthermore, her cousin is just the ceo and a lot of people fall in same category, as far she can prove her experience and meets all the requirements of the WP application, there would not be an issue.
She got nomination already. With RRS (job offer) applicant can request for wp support from AAIP to apply for wp while the PR application is going on

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
She can apply if everything is in order

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it. So there is no crime that my cousin want to employ me after getting nomination from the province. My application won't be rejected on that basis

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it. So there is no crime that my cousin want to employ me after getting nomination from the province. My application won't be rejected on that basis
There is no crime, as far you are qualified and legitimately employed there.

Anphy M A

May 10, 2023
Hi all,
Could anybody can tell me how long it will take to get COPR after medical(PNP Non-EE)?
My kid's medical was done on November 20, 2023 (they are in India), IRCC didn't ask for our medical(probably they will consider our old medical).
I am on a work permit now and it will expire in October 2024.
Do I have to apply for an open work permit now, moreover my husband has an open work permit do we need to apply for an extension?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hi all,
Could anybody can tell me how long it will take to get COPR after medical(PNP Non-EE)?
My kid's medical was done on November 20, 2023 (they are in India), IRCC didn't ask for our medical(probably they will consider our old medical).
I am on a work permit now and it will expire in October 2024.
Do I have to apply for an open work permit now, moreover my husband has an open work permit do we need to apply for an extension?
No timeline for now, its better you both apply for both WPs respectively.

Babykoh

Nov 9, 2018
Hi! I applied AOS non express entry, AR march 28,2023
AOR- sept.07
ADR and biometric dependent outside Sept.28.
Another ADR Nov11
MR- Nov.28
What is the next after this?
Thank u!

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hi! I applied AOS non express entry, AR march 28,2023
AOR- sept.07
ADR and biometric dependent outside Sept.28.
Another ADR Nov11
MR- Nov.28
What is the next after this?
Thank u!
PAL - Portal 1 - Portal 2 - eCOPR - PR Card

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello

I am on an LMIA work permit here and I applied for AAIP and was approved, and also got AOR like a month ago. My work permit will expire at end of 2024. Can I apply for an open work permit now under the Bridging work permit, or do I have to wait. for some time? I think I can apply now.

Under 5710 form?

Check the appropriate box or boxes to indicate if you are applying for:

• A work permit with the same employer
  • An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer
  • Restoration of your status as a worker
  • An initial or an extension of a temporary resident permit

What should I select?

Also, do I need to fill the form 5257 as well?

Thanks

Last edited: