+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp non express entry alberta

Shabeeb

Sep 28, 2023
I think january and february submission little bit faster than middle of the year like from may to August only my speculation

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I don't know what I will do can you suggest any ways to maintain my status any options or path?
Read though your initial submission, Express Entry (EE) Application is the fastest and since your Work Permit (WP) expires May 2024, the best route is EE, so if you have an ITA, it is better you apply now. If not make us of Non EE, and if you apply now, you will get your AOR way before May 2024 and use the AOR to apply for Open WP.

Shabeeb

Sep 28, 2023
The prob
Read though your initial submission, Express Entry (EE) Application is the fastest and since your Work Permit (WP) expires May 2024, the best route is EE, so if you have an ITA, it is better you apply now. If not make us of Non EE, and if you apply now, you will get your AOR way before May 2024 and use the AOR to apply for Open WP.
The problem is I'm low skill work food counter attendant I can't do EE I can go with only PNP

Shabeeb

Sep 28, 2023
So go ahead with Non EE process at your province, there should be options for all trades.
what is the situation if my employer not willing to renew or I didint get AOR before may 4 any possibilitys restoration of status? After the expiry period (this is the last option) if I do like that any issues means province cancel my nomination?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
what is the situation if my employer not willing to renew or I didint get AOR before may 4 any possibilitys restoration of status? After the expiry period (this is the last option) if I do like that any issues means province cancel my nomination?
They won't if you have applied to federal, so I will advise you take prompt decision on your next steps because time is running down.

Reactions: Rai26

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Worst case scenario, don't leave Canada until you have your AOR. I doubt that they're gonna send the whole SWAT to enforce you to the airport. Unless your employer is a prick and snitch your whereabout. Also, is the visa on your passport still valid?