+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp non express entry alberta

hitin

Oct 9, 2023
You are posting under non EE so you would need a job offer. If you have an active EE profile, you select Alberta. Your CRS score and NOC must be selected and you have higher chance if you have job offer (Tech), family in province, working in province and/or know French.
Thank you @Naturgrl!
I have 10+ years experience in Information Technology and having close to 5 years in NOC 20012 but my CSR is only 315. My English is CLB8. However, I suck at writing, I scored only 6.5 in writing.
Can I apply for both non-EE and EE at the same time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you @Naturgrl!
I have 10+ years experience in Information Technology and having close to 5 years in NOC 20012 but my CSR is only 315. My English is CLB8. However, I suck at writing, I scored only 6.5 in writing.
Can I apply for both non-EE and EE at the same time?
No. You are not eligible for non-EE stream unless you are living and working in Alberta with a job offer. You need to increase your score considerably or get a job offer.

https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-advantage-immigration-program

Reactions: hitin

hitin

Oct 9, 2023
@Naturgrl thank you for sharing this. I would have wasted my time exploring and filling random forms.
One last question. Which site is really suitable for applying jobs? I tried JobBank and after applying to 50 jobs, I didn't even receive a rejection.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl thank you for sharing this. I would have wasted my time exploring and filling random forms.
One last question. Which site is really suitable for applying jobs? I tried JobBank and after applying to 50 jobs, I didn't even receive a rejection.
Job Bank is suitable. The chances of getting a job offer are almost nil since you cannot work in Canada nor have PR. Employers will not reply unless you have a skill that cannot be filled from within Canada. Most posted jobs will say only apply if you are a citizen, PR or have work authorization. Focus on jobs that have LMIAs and most will be in low skilled jobs.

Reactions: hitin

hitin

Oct 9, 2023
The chances of getting a job offer are almost nil since you cannot work in Canada nor have PR.
Thank you so much!! @Naturgrl
I think I should proceed with the new Digital Nomad Visa. I qualify for it as I work for a US company, and I do my work 100% remotely.

You made it so much easier for me to plan.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello Rai, hope your application process post AOR is going on well. No updates yet for my AOR, but from recent trends, its taking approximately 4months this period.
I hope you will receive this week. It’s taking so long for AOR but in beginning of this year everyone received in like one month or less. Yeah mine also after AOR, Biometric passed next day after that just waiting for next steps to start.

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I hope you will receive this week. It’s taking so long for AOR but in beginning of this year everyone received in like one month or less. Yeah mine also after AOR, Biometric passed next day after that just waiting for next steps to start.
Great, lets hope the next steps goes faster.

Reactions: Rai26

Asabliz

Jul 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I just want to ask who among here applied for PNP Non-Express from June 23 onwards who doesnt received AOR yet? May I also ask, when the time you submitted your application did IRCC include the biometrics fee? We applied on June 23, no aor yet but I am just bothered because there is no biometric fee when we pay for our applications, we just pay the processing fee, rprf, and for the kids. Does anyone experience the same thing? Does IRCC will inform you to pay for the biometrics, I am just so stress thinking about it, its been 4 months without hearing anything