+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Nomination (SINP) and IELTS CLB 8

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Hi there,

One of my friends recently got the nomination from the SINP and she has 3 months to submit the file under Express Entry for the PR submission. But, her current IELTS (CLB 8) is expired and she is not able to get the same score in her last 3 attempts (IELTS exam). I read somewhere that we can submit the Express Entry profile with the current valid IELTS score (whatever it is.....CLB 6 or CLB 7) along with the explanation letter to the Immigration officer/office stating the same reason that "I am not able to score CLB 8 (on the basis SINP nominated her for PNP)" and the immigration officer/office will accept the application for PR. Is It TRUE??

Please correct me if I am wrong and advise if there is any other way to proceed further for the EE profile submission. Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi there,

One of my friends recently got the nomination from the SINP and she has 3 months to submit the file under Express Entry for the PR submission. But, her current IELTS (CLB 8) is expired and she is not able to get the same score in her last 3 attempts (IELTS exam). I read somewhere that we can submit the Express Entry profile with the current valid IELTS score (whatever it is.....CLB 6 or CLB 7) along with the explanation letter to the Immigration officer/office stating the same reason that "I am not able to score CLB 8 (on the basis SINP nominated her for PNP)" and the immigration officer/office will accept the application for PR. Is It TRUE??

Please correct me if I am wrong and advise if there is any other way to proceed further for the EE profile submission. Thanks.
I think if your friend meets the minimum eligibility criteria for SINP and FSW, with their current IELTS score, they can submit the current IELTS score with their application to IRCC. They will have to check their eligibility with current IELTS for both SINP and EE FSW.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi there,

Hi,

You got any answer to your above query? I am exactly in the same situation. Can you please help me with the outcome.

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Hi there,

Hi,

You got any answer to your above query? I am exactly in the same situation. Can you please help me with the outcome.
All your answers here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ielts-expired-before-submitting-application.725487/page-4

Reactions: nick_kd07