+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Nomination received but profile became “ineligible”.

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
On 30 May 2018, I got Nomination to apply under PNP Nova Scotia Express Entry Demand route. However, along with that I also got a separate letter of ‘ineligibility’ with respect to my Express Entry status, from the IRCC. When I tried to figureout, the cause most likely be the recent changes of Jan 2018 in funds requirements, which is now CAD 19093 for 3 people. Whereas, previously it was under CAD19000, and because of that i rounded off CAD 19000. Now as i read through the threads in the forum the solution is only possible by making new profile; and secondly by informing the PNP office about the situation. Now, in specific, i have two question if i start the new profile for Express Entry.

1. Can i make new profile from the same email address i used in my last profile?
2. In the section if i have any PNP Offer, should i input Yes or No?

Kindly guide me in this regard.
Many thanks.

perry001

Dec 30, 2012
Did u find solution to ur problem? I gotten in same problem
I also got same problem after nomination letter from SINP. After few days received another email that it was sent by mistake.if u have nomination certificate I don’t think u need to worry or wait for few days.

Reactions: Jiya89

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I made new profile and one day, told my situation to the province and asked them to send me the invitation again.

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
AB is saying they cannot send nomination to new EE profile. Don’t know what to do! Can IRCC reactivate ineligible profile where pnp was sent? Seniors any help?

Cunley

Nov 6, 2019
I also got same problem after nomination letter from SINP. After few days received another email that it was sent by mistake.if u have nomination certificate I don’t think u need to worry or wait for few days.
please, i have similar issue. i realised that my Express Entry profile became inelegible when i logged in to accept my nomination. Although i have nomination certificate. Although no reason was given for the ineligibility and all the likely reasons were not applicable to me. I even used the same information to open another EE profile except for the IELTS that will expire 4 days to the day i received nomination. I used a new IELTS for the new EE profile i opened to avoid mailing them for any change again and sent them a detailed mail but the auto response says they will get back to me in 3 working days and its 4th day now but no response right now. If we have people with similar experience, please advice on what to do or how to go about it. I'm yet to accept my nomination. Mine is SINP as well. thanks as i await your responses.

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
On 30 May 2018, I got Nomination to apply under PNP Nova Scotia Express Entry Demand route. However, along with that I also got a separate letter of ‘ineligibility’ with respect to my Express Entry status, from the IRCC. When I tried to figureout, the cause most likely be the recent changes of Jan 2018 in funds requirements, which is now CAD 19093 for 3 people. Whereas, previously it was under CAD19000, and because of that i rounded off CAD 19000. Now as i read through the threads in the forum the solution is only possible by making new profile; and secondly by informing the PNP office about the situation. Now, in specific, i have two question if i start the new profile for Express Entry.

1. Can i make new profile from the same email address i used in my last profile?
2. In the section if i have any PNP Offer, should i input Yes or No?

Kindly guide me in this regard.
Many thanks.
What's the update. I AM also facing same problem.EE showing profile ineligible while I already received a PNP

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
please, i have similar issue. i realised that my Express Entry profile became inelegible when i logged in to accept my nomination. Although i have nomination certificate. Although no reason was given for the ineligibility and all the likely reasons were not applicable to me. I even used the same information to open another EE profile except for the IELTS that will expire 4 days to the day i received nomination. I used a new IELTS for the new EE profile i opened to avoid mailing them for any change again and sent them a detailed mail but the auto response says they will get back to me in 3 working days and its 4th day now but no response right now. If we have people with similar experience, please advice on what to do or how to go about it. I'm yet to accept my nomination. Mine is SINP as well. thanks as i await your responses.
Any update

Akbar2662

Nov 18, 2022
I’m also having the same issue my profile became ineligible after getting pnp express entry nomination. Any help or suggestions guys??