+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you! could you tell me what kind of email they send for nomination, I have received an email from cic that there's a mesage.
That's great news!

I got an email the subject heading "confirmation of nomination" from NBPNP and it had the nomination certificate attached.

In my MyCIC it was "Provincial Nomination Received" I think

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
That's great news!

I got an email the subject heading "confirmation of nomination" from NBPNP and it had the nomination certificate attached.

In my MyCIC it was "Provincial Nomination Received" I think
In my email, subject is "You have a new message in your account" I don't have access to my cic account, my representative has that access, so they will check by tomorrow. it means no nomination yet?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
In my email, subject is "You have a new message in your account" I don't have access to my cic account, my representative has that access, so they will check by tomorrow. it means no nomination yet?
Ohhh.. ok.

I got my nomination directly since I chose not to go through an agent. They charge too much for basically doing nothing :)

I hope it is nomination message for you. All the best

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Ohhh.. ok.

I got my nomination directly since I chose not to go through an agent. They charge too much for basically doing nothing :)

I hope it is nomination message for you. All the best
After accepting nomination in cic account then you received nomination email with certificate with subject"confirmation of nomination" right?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
After accepting nomination in cic account then you received nomination email with certificate with subject"confirmation of nomination" right?
No.
I received the email from NBPNP just an hour after I received the notification from CIC about the update to my account. So around the same time.

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi @sjvsaini1983

Thank you so much :)

Yes, haha I do have some knowledge of this PNP process now since I am living through it.:D

What sort of post are you looking for exactly?
Do you need the step-by-step details for the whole process?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I am planning to attend Dubai Sep session. Please find my concern below:

1. I created my EE profile on 18 Jan 2018. Should I create my EE profile again? as I heard that your EE profile should be valid for more than 6 months when you are applying for any PNP.
2. I have worked in 2171 and 2173 NOC and both the NOC are on their occupation list as of now. Which is Hot demanding NOC out of 2171 and 2173?
3. I have my WES evaluation report, IELTS results and Spouse IELTS result ready.
4. Please tell me step by step process for NBNP like starting from registration.

Please let me know if I need to take care of any other thing too.

Thanks in Advance.

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

1. I created my EE profile on 18 Jan 2018. Should I create my EE profile again? as I heard that your EE profile should be valid for more than 6 months when you are applying for any PNP.
2. I have worked in 2171 and 2173 NOC and both the NOC are on their occupation list as of now. Which is Hot demanding NOC out of 2171 and 2173?
3. I have my WES evaluation report, IELTS results and Spouse IELTS result ready.
4. Please tell me step by step process for NBNP like starting from registration.

Thanks in Advance.
Also do I need to send email to Promotions@gnb.ca for attending the session in Dubai or can I register simply online?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,

Thanks in Advance.
1. I would suggest creating your profile again. It's a pain, but better to have an updated, current profile, than have issues later on

2. Most IT occupations are in demand in NB, as well as Food industry occupations. Go with the NOC that you have the most experience in

3. Good that you have your documents on hand. Remember to also have your work reference/experience certificates ready as they can be a pain to get

4. a. Register to attend a NBPNP info session if you don't have relatives in NB or high French proficiency. If you are attending in a different country from your country of residence, then email promotions@gnb.ca first and ask about attending
b. After attending the session, wait for the window to open for EOI submissions from info session attendees
c. Send the filled EOI with a copy of your latest resume
d. Wait between 45-60 days for an ITA from NBPNP to submit a full application.
e. In the mean time, gather all required documents like bank statements, work references, etc.
f. Once you receive the ITA from NBPNP, submit the full application within 45 days
g. Wait between 6-8 weeks for processing and nomination once you get your AOR
h. You might get ADRs in that time. PLEASE be patient with the processing times. Sometimes it is fast, most times it is not
i. If you receive nomination, this will be reflected in your CIC account. Accept the nomination to get 600 points
j. Wait for the next Express entry draw to receive CIC ITA for PR
h. Do your medicals, get your PPCs and updated bank statements and submit full application to CIC within 60 days of CIC ITA

That's about it. :) I hope this helps you and anyone else who was wondering about the process

Good luck to everyone for the Express entry draw today (hopefully)!

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hopefully there’s a draw today so we can receive our ITAs. Is the processing time for PNP nominees faster than normal express entry?

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
1. I would suggest creating your profile again. It's a pain, but better to have an updated, current profile, than have issues later on

2. Most IT occupations are in demand in NB, as well as Food industry occupations. Go with the NOC that you have the most experience in

3. Good that you have your documents on hand. Remember to also have your work reference/experience certificates ready as they can be a pain to get

4. a. Register to attend a NBPNP info session if you don't have relatives in NB or high French proficiency. If you are attending in a different country from your country of residence, then email promotions@gnb.ca first and ask about attending
b. After attending the session, wait for the window to open for EOI submissions from info session attendees
c. Send the filled EOI with a copy of your latest resume
d. Wait between 45-60 days for an ITA from NBPNP to submit a full application.
e. In the mean time, gather all required documents like bank statements, work references, etc.
f. Once you receive the ITA from NBPNP, submit the full application within 45 days
g. Wait between 6-8 weeks for processing and nomination once you get your AOR
h. You might get ADRs in that time. PLEASE be patient with the processing times. Sometimes it is fast, most times it is not
i. If you receive nomination, this will be reflected in your CIC account. Accept the nomination to get 600 points
j. Wait for the next Express entry draw to receive CIC ITA for PR
h. Do your medicals, get your PPCs and updated bank statements and submit full application to CIC within 60 days of CIC ITA

That's about it. :) I hope this helps you and anyone else who was wondering about the process

Good luck to everyone for the Express entry draw today (hopefully)!
Thank you so much for your time and detailed Post. Do I need to recreate my EE profile right away or should I attend the session with the created EE profile and later if I get nomination then I should create a new EE profile at that time (means before submitting the complete application to NBNP).

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you so much for your time and detailed Post. Do I need to recreate my EE profile right away or should I attend the session with the created EE profile and later if I get nomination then I should create a new EE profile at that time (means before submitting the complete application to NBNP).
I suggest recreate the EE profile in the first week of September, before you attend the info session. That should give you enough time for the PNP process as well as the CIC stage

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
I suggest recreate the EE profile in the first week of September, before you attend the info session. That should give you enough time for the PNP process as well as the CIC stage
One more thing, I didn't find anywhere on the NB site that EE profile should be valid for 6 months when you apply or send EOI. Could you please share an official website link for such requirement if you have?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Oh guys.
One more thing about the Photo.
There are no info on NB website or checklist docks...
What I found is - next link:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

Could somebody say is it OK to follow above link for photo requirements?

And second one.
In http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/NB-005-SkilledWorker.pdf document there is Signature of witness field.
Does somebody knows, if any documents of "witness" are needed? Will this witness will be disturb by NB somehow?
Or I just could ask anybody to put signature and that is it?
In addition this document must be signed by Applicant and Spouse, hence could we have same witness?
Thanks in advance!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
One more thing, I didn't find anywhere on the NB site that EE profile should be valid for 6 months when you apply or send EOI. Could you please share an official website link for such requirement if you have?
No, it is not written anywhere on the NB website. However, until you receive CIC ITA, your time for the EE profile counts down. So if it expires while your NB application is in process, it's just a hassle to do recreate another profile and then send the new details to NB.

Oh guys.
One more thing about the Photo.
There are no info on NB website or checklist docks...
What I found is - next link:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

Could somebody say is it OK to follow above link for photo requirements?

And second one.
In http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/NB-005-SkilledWorker.pdf document there is Signature of witness field.
Does somebody knows, if any documents of "witness" are needed? Will this witness will be disturb by NB somehow?
Or I just could ask anybody to put signature and that is it?
In addition this document must be signed by Applicant and Spouse, hence could we have same witness?
Thanks in advance!
1. For the photos for NB, I used the CIC photo specifications (50x70) and there was no issues
2. Witness can be the same for both consent forms - but the witness cannot be your spouse or family member. Get a friend or colleague to sign it.
No documents are required for proof of identity of witness. But you can include it if you want. They will not be contacted by NBPNP anyway.