RPRF 1 May 18
Pre arrival 2 may 18
MR 3 July 18
DM 10 January 2019
any idea for PPR

Thnx

Honey kwatra

Jan 15, 2019
They are planing to issue PPRs to most of the applicants, who have received DMs, before the second weekend of Feb2019. Don't get impatient till then.
I can not tell how or who gave this info to me. All I can i do is ask you folk to hang on tight because our waiting is about to finish.
Whats ur timeline?

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys,
Please advice
I received dm on 3rd jan , 2019 & called cic today she said my file is at Ottawa
Actually I am travelling to backhome in mid of feb and coming back first week of march . she told me if they request ppr then I can send them the letter & I can submit the passport after coming back from India. She told me that I don't have to inform them about my trip if I did not receive the request before leaving . that is wired ?
Can someone advice that we need to inform them or not ?

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys,
Please advice
I received dm on 3rd jan , 2019 & called cic today she said my file is at Ottawa
Actually I am travelling to backhome in mid of feb and coming back first week of march . she told me if they request ppr then I can send them the letter & I can submit the passport after coming back from India. She told me that I don't have to inform them about my trip if I did not receive the request before leaving . that is wired ?
Can someone advice that we need to inform them or not ?
You are going for a visit, short period and you have not received any requests from them so therefore your file is still in process. You can travel but the problem might be if they request your passport as they give you a time to submit it and you are still in India.

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
You are going for a visit, short period and you have not received any requests from them so therefore your file is still in process. You can travel but the problem might be if they request your passport as they give you a time to submit it and you are still in India.
I will be back in 3 weeks so we have 30 days to submit it right ?