+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys,
Please advice
I received dm on 3rd jan , 2019 & called cic today she said my file is at Ottawa
Actually I am travelling to backhome in mid of feb and coming back first week of march . she told me if they request ppr then I can send them the letter & I can submit the passport after coming back from India. She told me that I don't have to inform them about my trip if I did not receive the request before leaving . that is wired ?
Can someone advice that we need to inform them or not ?
I know that you have 30 days to send it.. when i called and i asked them because i had the same question they told me that you have always to choise to e mail them and tell them that you are away and send it in later...

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
no. have you tried calling them and find out why? I've tried calling but never got connected.
No I didn't, I reckon they will say the same thing "wait for 19 months".

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014

tobby163

Apr 19, 2017
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
09-25-2018
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
26-1002018
Med's Request
11-07-2018
Med's Done....
18-07-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
PNP Inland SINP
File received at CIC : August 1,2017
AOR : September 18, 2017
RPRF : March 12, 2018
MR : June 26, 2018
MP : July 5, 2018
DM : just now
Ghost update : waiting
PPR : waiting eagerly.

Nothing changed on GCKey though..

congrats!!!

Reactions: Carkan

tobby163

Apr 19, 2017
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
09-25-2018
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
26-1002018
Med's Request
11-07-2018
Med's Done....
18-07-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mine is just like yours now. still nothing.
Application received 26 Sep 2017
Aor 31 oct 2017
Med received 03 July 2018
Med done 05 July 2018
hey buddy, our timeline is almost the same!!

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
September 28,2017 app received
ghost update this month or dec last week but I show it on Jan 25,2019 but i donot know what was the ghost update.

EDS question

Jan 28, 2017
I got my GCMS notes today which indicates the application approved & Ready for Visa.
The visa office is CPC Ottawa.
CIO Sidney has to send our flies to Ottawa to get the Visa printed whose secondary office is CPC Ottawa.

& Usually that happens in batches after the DM, CIO Sidney sends file to CPC for PPR.

Now what the time frame for this god only knows because the CIC call center don't want to say anything about it except " Wait " until 19 months & if 19 months passed still wait " we can't guarantee it will be processed within 19th months"

So I think we don't have so much choices left other than wait & pray- if someone listening.

Farther more my application was approved on 1st week on Jan 2019 when lot of other people got DM & still file has not been sent to CPC from CIO. So guys we have to wait.

I saw some people are talking about Feb 2 week for PPR , I am hoping the same let's see .

When I called CIC I asked how long does it take to get PPR after Decision made & the reply was very upsetting " No time frame ".

Indirectly what CIC told me don't call just wait , we will contact you when it is ready for next other hand the express entry guys are getting PPR in two days after DM.

Wait " wait " wait " wait " -- CIC Don't care about PNP applicants , Definitely Not or else why the service standard is this poor for PNP Paper based application.

Last edited:

Hope254

Apr 23, 2018
I got my GCMS notes today which indicates the application approved & Ready for Visa.
CIO Sidney has to send our flies to Ottawa to get the Visa printed whose secondary office is CPC Ottawa.

& Usually that happens in batches after the DM, CIO Sidney sends file to CPC for PPR.

Now what the time frame for this god only knows because the CIC call center don't want to say anything about it except " Wait " until 19 months & if 19 months passed still wait " we can't guarantee it will be processed within 19th months"

So I think we don't have so much choices left other than wait & pray- if someone listening.

Farther more my application was approved on 1st week on Jan 2019 when lot of other people got DM & still file has not been sent to CPC from CIO. So guys we have to wait.

I saw some people are talking about Feb 2 week for PPR , I am hoping the same let's see .

When I called CIC I asked how long does it take to get PPR after Decision made & the reply was very upsetting " No time frame ".

Indirectly what CIC told me don't call just wait , we will contact you when it is ready for next other hand the express entry guys are getting PPR in two days after DM.

Wait " wait " wait " wait " -- CIC Don't care about PNP applicants , Definitely Not or else why the service standard is this poor for PNP Paper based application.
Thank you. You’ve captured the situation I’m in quite well.

I did call IRCC yesterday and was told my application has been approved. Expectedly, they cannot tell when the PPR will be sent out.

Unfortunately for me, the same day that my application will be 19 months is the same day my passport validity will be less than six months. So I asked the agent what her advice would be. Can I start the process of renewing my passport or do I wait? She said she can’t tell because all they want is to get a passport with a validity of more than six months when they ask for it.

Unfortunately for me also, my country is currently undergoing a process of replacing everyone’s passport as we are being issued with new generation passports. So the department in charge is jammed with applications.

I’m in a dilemma but hopefully IRCC will send the PPR soon.

All we can do for now is just wait and hope @Carkan

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016

Hi did your ecas change to DM?
Btw may I know ur exact timeline Of date application received?
Mine was
Sept 11,2017 application received
Oct 11,2017 AOR
No updates. Almost 10 months from medical passed and ecas IN PROCESS

Thanks

EDS question

Jan 28, 2017
Hi did your ecas change to DM?
Btw may I know ur exact timeline Of date application received?
Mine was
Sept 11,2017 application received
Oct 11,2017 AOR
No updates. Almost 10 months from medical passed and ecas IN PROCESS

Thanks

Yes it did changed to DM on 08 Jan
Application sent Sept 08

Order GCMS notes or call CIC & ask if the security has been passed. That's the most time consuming process specifically for PNP process but on other hand Express entry entire application could be processed when PNP security takes longer. Very unfair to PNP people

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Yes it did changed to DM on 08 Jan
Application sent Sept 08

Order GCMS notes or call CIC & ask if the security has been passed. That's the most time consuming process specifically for PNP process but on other hand Express entry entire application could be processed when PNP security takes longer. Very unfair to PNP people
I got a ghost update dec 15,2018
But ecas shows still in process until now.
Anyways thanks for the Infos :)