+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

hrehouma

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
The thing is that the app from Dec towards are in the process time of 15-19m, where the rest of us are at 19m
I am not sure this is accurate. In fact when I applied (App received 18th Sept 2017), processing time was 16 months. They increased it to 19 months a few months later. How would a December 2017 applicant see a lower processing time than us? If anything, it should be increased.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
I am not sure this is accurate. In fact when I applied (App received 18th Sept 2017), processing time was 16 months. They increased it to 19 months a few months later. How would a December 2017 applicant see a lower processing time than us? If anything, it should be increased.
The processing times for us are ones posted now, not the ones posted when we applied. I submitted my application expecting it to be done in 16 months too, so that's really frustrating.

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
No ghost update for you?

Note for all: A friend from August 8th got a ghost update today. She had ADR of schedule A, so she might be behind the pack. However, she didn't check every day, so who she can't be sure of a ghost update date

App received August 8th
Ghost Jan 17/2019 (or sooner)
I have a representative for my case. I asked him if there's any ghost update coming up in his email or GCkey. He just told me that he has no idea and persuade me not to pay attention to the ghost update but email. That's why I wanted to link the my application to my GCkey.

coccoangi5

Nov 1, 2018
Did anyone from Saskatchewan get a Decision Made who applied in August 9th?

I'm concerned about my application. I see everybody moving on but me.

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
The processing times for us are ones posted now, not the ones posted when we applied. I submitted my application expecting it to be done in 16 months too, so that's really frustrating.
Hey my friend you know what, it took 6 months to get my mpnp certificate done. People who applied it, no matter 2 months ahead of or later than the time in which I applied, just got it done in 3 months. There's always a rate of processing cases at the certain time. Probably they got too many backlogs, or a downsize of employees, sometimes someone really enjoys a cup of coffee and chitchat with another employee for 30 mins, it makes the processing time roll into a big loop. 19-month is not that our cases have to be done around 19 months. It means CIC's processing speed.

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
I heard someone applications received in December 4th 2017. And he already got dm?????!?
my friend he applied in November , he got his pr card last week & if you try to ask cic they will say every case is different bla bla so actually nobody knows how they work

Last edited:

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
is that for express entry or provincial nominee?
No , ONIP INLAND
Not only that my bf and I applied same day they received application on 24 august 2017 same day and guess what we received his ppr by may 2018 & PR card in July 2018 . He is the lucky one and I am here waiting . So you can not predict

Last edited:
Reactions: WaiterCA