App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
AOR Received.
23-9-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Last PPR rain happened just after canada post strike was over. They had genuine reason that time. But don't know what they planning now. I am really hoping they will not make us wait 19 months. BTW m mid aug applicant. Chart up there is great work atleast it give us liitle hope. Thanks

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
the last PPR rain happened roughly 1 month after the Oct 25 DM rain
so if they keep the same pace, which we know is a big question mark, then we should have a PPR rain in two weeks or so.
But anyway let's hope for good news this week!
I called Cic this morning asking when we can get ppr or interview . He told me that their are lot of dm recently so its little delay in the process so I have to wait little long for week or so … he said he don't know if I get ppr or interview its on the officer . I was thinking to go back home asked him if I can submit passport from back home or not ? then he said I can inform them about the dates I am travelling but they are not sure if I am getting passport request or interview .. that was his exact words.
And he said me the link for webform in email in case I want to inform them , Actually he was a nice guy.
So let's wait for another week

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Yes, my partner drafted a chart showing when each major event happened in the past months. The last PPR rain was around November 28

I see a good linear trend of "first come, first served" by a gap for people between July 4th to 24th in this January 1st DM rain that got the DM by October 25th.

As if the people from June were late, and now they are working the batch from around August 13, which will have the PPR by February 4th.

That gives a normal processing time of 18 months, the average pushed up by the people from June (or longer).

So next DM rain will be around March 9th. Hopefully they accelerate to a target of 15 months processing time. A line using the green points would show it is accelerating a bit (â<45°).

Reactions: MissyTin

sky2019

Jan 4, 2019
I see a good linear trend of "first come, first served" by a gap for people between July 4th to 24th in this January 1st DM rain that got the DM by October 25th.

As if the people from June were late, and now they are working the batch from around August 13, which will have the PPR by February 4th.

That gives a normal processing time of 18 months, the average pushed up by the people from June (or longer).

So next DM rain will be around March 9th. Hopefully they accelerate to a target of 15 months processing time. A line using the green points would show it is accelerating a bit (â<45°).
I didnt understand, If my application was received on Oct 26 2017 what am i looking at? as I have no DM or ghost update yet

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017

Don't say that next DM batch will be in March. I'm July applicant and I'm still waiting for DM, I'm f*cking tired

EDS question

Jan 28, 2017

Hi , I have read your post about why my application is taking too long & honestly it's very impressive to read your explanation.

With your experience what do you think how long it should take after DM to PPR ?

Jay-Ar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017

what you mean people by june are late?