Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Application received 20 Sep18
Aor 20oct 18
Med received 28 June
Med done 2 July 2018
Ghost update 17 Jan 2019
What would be next now :(
Mine is just like yours now. still nothing.
Application received 26 Sep 2017
Aor 31 oct 2017
Med received 03 July 2018
Med done 05 July 2018

Reactions: tobby163

iakubovska.iryna

Oct 31, 2018
Good morning, experts!
Will be very appreciated if anyone know the answer. We got a 2nd medical request on Jan 11 (last Friday). I saw this in ECAS. On Monday we immediately asked our lawyer did she get an email with our medical instructions? She said “No”, and she said usually the emails with medical instructions come late for a few days and even sometimes for a week. Is it a true, guys? Thank you very much in advance!

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Good morning, experts!
Will be very appreciated if anyone know the answer. We got a 2nd medical request on Jan 11 (last Friday). I saw this in ECAS. On Monday we immediately asked our lawyer did she get an email with our medical instructions? She said “No”, and she said usually the emails with medical instructions come late for a few days and even sometimes for a week. Is it a true, guys? Thank you very much in advance!
In my case i checked it too on ecas and the next morning i called my lawyer and told them that i received the medical instructions could you please give me the forms so i can go and get it done.They told me that they didnt receive any email but then i told her to check in the GCKey as they linked my account.After that they informed me that in GCKey they have the forms.But they didnt received any email.so tell your lawyer to check in GCKey.After i got my medical done i removed my representative and linked the account directly to my email.

iakubovska.iryna

Oct 31, 2018
In my case i checked it too on ecas and the next morning i called my lawyer and told them that i received the medical instructions could you please give me the forms so i can go and get it done.They told me that they didnt receive any email but then i told her to check in the GCKey as they linked my account.After that they informed me that in GCKey they have the forms.But they didnt received any email.so tell your lawyer to check in GCKey.After i got my medical done i removed my representative and linked the account directly to my email.
Thank you very much for your reply! I’ll ask her to check GCKey.

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Is it ok to remove the representative while the application is in process ? Wouldn't it affect the processing time? Didn't CIC request any additional documents for this situation? Thanks

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Is it ok to remove the representative while the application is in process ? Wouldn't it affect the processing time? Didn't CIC request any additional documents for this situation? Thanks
It is ok. Representatives don't even have to sign.
This is the kind of update where they do not ask for more documents, you give them first, so I don't think there is any additional time.

Reactions: lulucool

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Its absolutely fine once i get done my medical and it updated on Ecas i just fill out the form to cancel my representative and sign up for the GCKey account and uploaded it there after that the next day my account linked with my profile.I even changed my address on ecas too while my file was in process.They dont ask for additional documents just the Cancel your representative form with your signs.
My brother got his PPR email on his email account rather than on his representative.He told his representative later on that he received the email directly on his email account.

Reactions: lulucool

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Question, if you cancel the representative, will my agent receive any notification that I cancelled it? Because I just want all email notifications to be received by me. Thank you in advance for the response. I honestly don’t need an agent, I just had no choice that the company who sponsored me for my nomination obliged each applicant to go thru with that agency. #business

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Question, if you cancel the representative, will my agent receive any notification that I cancelled it? Because I just want all email notifications to be received by me. Thank you in advance for the response. I honestly don’t need an agent, I just had no choice that the company who sponsored me for my nomination obliged each applicant to go thru with that agency. #business
No the agent dont know that you cancel the representative as in my case i informed him 2-3 days later that i removed you as my representative from my file.

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Mine is just like yours now. still nothing.
Application received 26 Sep 2017
Aor 31 oct 2017
Med received 03 July 2018
Med done 05 July 2018
No ghost update for you?

Note for all: A friend from August 8th got a ghost update today. She had ADR of schedule A, so she might be behind the pack. However, she didn't check every day, so who she can't be sure of a ghost update date

App received August 8th
Ghost Jan 17/2019 (or sooner)