+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Anillama

Dec 17, 2018
I know it will cost you some money to apply for the work permit but to be on a safer side, you just have to spend. The money isn't worth the stress you will pass through if the ppr doesn't come by Feb
thanks chris
but my consultant told me to wait for more one week

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
I think u hv to apply work permit before 30 days of expiration. Pls check with cic immigration officer before you take any step
Hello I also got dm Jan 8 and no ppr my work permit is going to exp Jan 24 so I have already apply for a new one. I know that you can apply till the last day that your work permit is valid in your case February 16 but i think is good to do it lets say a week before the expiration date so if you get the ppr you can always withdraw the application as soon as you do the landing.. also when i asked the agent told me that they don't advise me to do the border crossing for the landing without a valid work permit althow that i am in the implied status and that it will be better to book an appointment for the landing in the office..

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
same thing
august 22application
dam on 3rd jan 2019
but still waiting for ppr
but going to finished work permit on feb 16th so worried
n i am on confused should i apply for work permit or wait
I think so just apply for work permit , to be on safe side

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
Hello I also got dm Jan 8 and no ppr my work permit is going to exp Jan 24 so I have already apply for a new one. I know that you can apply till the last day that your work permit is valid in your case February 16 but i think is good to do it lets say a week before the expiration date so if you get the ppr you can always withdraw the application as soon as you do the landing.. also when i asked the agent told me that they don't advise me to do the border crossing for the landing without a valid work permit althow that i am in the implied status and that it will be better to book an appointment for the landing in the office..
What documents you need for online application for extension?

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
What documents you need for online application for extension?
It's simple i think you need to fill up 3 forms with family and work info if you are married the marriage certification a photo and a copy of your medicals... i can't remember something else now i think that's it ...

Reactions: SUKHDEEP31

lulucool

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
My work permit will expire in the end of March this year. I just applied for the open work permit extension in the last week in case that nothing new updates ahead of the expiration. FYI, you can only get 100 bucks back once you cancelled the application.

Last edited:

Eri_

Dec 18, 2018
My work permit will expire in the end of March this year. I just applied for the open work permit extension in the last week in case that nothing new updates ahead of the expiration. FYI, you can only got 100 bucks back once you cancelled the application.
Because i have withdrawn an application in the past i got all the money back since the had not start processing it.. Anyway i think that's the last think that it concern all of us... I don't care so much for the 500$ but i want to be done with all that.. i'm in that point that i have to do paperwork or application and it fells like the bigest torture in the world.

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Because i have withdrawn an application in the past i got all the money back since the had not start processing it.. Anyway i think that's the last think that it concern all of us... I don't care so much for the 500$ but i want to be done with all that.. i'm in that point that i have to do paperwork or application and it fells like the bigest torture in the world.
Feel the same