+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Hopefully today we will have PPR-rain. There are a lot people already with "Decision Made" status waiting!! I think the latest AR date with DM reported here in the forum is July 14 (is someone with AR later than July 14 and DM around? ) so half of July applicants are almost done. Keep posting your updates. Good luck to those with DM waiting for PPR, today is your day!!

Reactions: MissyTin

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Do you guys use UCI or application #?

I tried both and it gives me an error.

My application is a paper based one. Could it be the reason why this link isn’t working for me?
I'm using application #. Try to play with different variations of family name and birth country. Sometimes cic really strange and country might be different for example

1357MPNP

Oct 26, 2018
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Hopefully today we will have PPR-rain. There are a lot people already with "Decision Made" status waiting!! I think the latest AR date with DM reported here in the forum is July 14 (is someone with AR later than July 14 and DM around? ) so half of July applicants are almost done. Keep posting your updates. Good luck to those with DM waiting for PPR, today is your day!!
my timeline: 17 July 207 received
5, Sept 2017 AOR
14, March 2018 ARR LETTER
21 June 2018 MR
2 July ME PASSED
25, Oct 2018 Ghost updated
26, DM 2018
wait for PPR

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Do you guys use UCI or application #?

I tried both and it gives me an error.

My application is a paper based one. Could it be the reason why this link isn’t working for me?
I used UCI number, my application is a paper based as well

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
I think what he meant by ecas is this https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Check if the last line is Decision made or not. If the last line is Decision Made, you should receive PPR soon
Oh my goodness! I had no clue that we can check the status in a different way than by loggin here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

It is showing decision made, even though according to the other site my background and eligibility have not passed yet.

Thanks a lot!

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Oh my goodness! I had no clue that we can check the status in a different way than by loggin here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

It is showing decision made, even though according to the other site my background and eligibility have not passed yet.

Thanks a lot!
Congratulations! Now PPR should be coming soon. As I saw some other guy that posted in this thread, he waited for a week since his ecas got changed to DM and he didnt receive PPR email. He called them and CIC said they already sent him an email but he didnt get it. So there are chances they may send it to the wrong email address. His post is as below:

I had a conversation with Cic agent before few minutes what a wierd response he gave me was that your file is already approved and we already sent you passport request mail on 18th october but i checked all of my mail along with junk folder i haven’t received any mail from cic and now they’re saying that they’ll resend

Reeshil

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Congratulations! Now PPR should be coming soon. As I saw some other guy that posted in this thread, he waited for a week since his ecas got changed to DM and he didnt receive PPR email. He called them and CIC said they already sent him an email but he didnt get it. So there are chances they may send it to the wrong email address. His post is as below:
Nope they told me the email address on file is the ones which i provieded but they told me that will resend again will wait today or else will give them a call onmonday

Reactions: tobyvo and WaiterCA