+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Thank you, that sounds insane. Since I live in Ottawa, I may have to go to Niagara Falls or call Ottawa Immigration office. Do you know how long we usually get COPR after PPR?
I live in Ottawa too. I believe you can go to Ogdensburg

Reactions: tobyvo

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
Maybe they are not sending PPR because of canada post strike, cuz they might think it's not safe to mail in and out passports??
Probably, it is suspicious that the DMs are being accumulated for the last 1.5 weeks and they do not send the PPRs. I remember that in previous months it usually took a couple of days from DM to PPR.

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
I talked to an agent, said my file has been approved but they haven’t sent the PPR, and it takes time to send PPR!
Did the agent give you a hint of why PPRs are taking more time than usual? Did they mention something about Canad Post service disruption?

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Did the agent give you a hint of why PPRs are taking more time than usual? Did they mention something about Canad Post service disruption?
No he didn’t mention anything. He just said it usually takes time to send out PPRs, and he said mine was approved 2 days ago, so It’s still early to get it lol

Julia_G

Apr 6, 2016
What does it show on ecas? In process or decision made?

Hello!

I managed to check my application status via ECAS and it shows that decision has been made.... I don’t get why agent told me this morning that it is in progress. And now another question how long does it take to get PPR after DM? What was the longest wait time?

Application date: July 10,2017
AOR: August 30, 2017
Medical done: April 30, 2018
DM: I am not sure when the decision has been made.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello!

I managed to check my application status via ECAS and it shows that decision has been made.... I don’t get why agent told me this morning that it is in progress. And now another question how long does it take to get PPR after DM? What was the longest wait time?

Most probably u will get it in nxt week.

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
Hello!

I have almost identical timeline. And also just noticed Decision Made on ECAS site today. Hopefully we will be getting PPR next week.
Do we need to take a new photo? I vaguely remember the photo needs to be taken in the last 6 months, and I still have few copies of the one I sent to CIC last year.

I am hoping I will get my PPR in time to cancel my BOWP application, so that I can get a refund. As far as I know, we can cancel and get a refund up until a decision has been made. Correct me if I am wrong, friends.

MissJustice

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
BC
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
Nomination.....
05-2017
AOR Received.
08-2017
Med's Request
01-04-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
I talked to an agent, said my file has been approved but they haven’t sent the PPR, and it takes time to send PPR!
after how many tries did you manage to get through? I try countless times without luck.

Reeshil

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
I just had a talk with an agent she told there was an error been made by cic agent and now once Application is approved we cannot give you timeline as you’ Under normal processing time so they can provide letter within whatever time they want before 19 months and even she told me that my visa stamp is even ready but i just need to wait for letter which can take total amount of processing time too dont know when they will send the letter

Reactions: MissJustice

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I have almost identical timeline. And also just noticed Decision Made on ECAS site today. Hopefully we will be getting PPR next week.
Do we need to take a new photo? I vaguely remember the photo needs to be taken in the last 6 months, and I still have few copies of the one I sent to CIC last year.

I am hoping I will get my PPR in time to cancel my BOWP application, so that I can get a refund. As far as I know, we can cancel and get a refund up until a decision has been made. Correct me if I am wrong, friends.
Yes the photos need to be within 6 months. The photographer should stamp 1 pic with the date when it was taken.

Reactions: MissJustice