+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

Julia_G

Apr 6, 2016
Most probably u will get it in nxt week.
I asked my immigration lawyer when can I expect PPR, he said it can take 2 days to 2 weeks, he advised me that he will be contacting them in 2 weeks from today if I do not get PPR till then.

So the conclusion is that it can take 2-14 days form DM to PPR

P.S. now I have another paranoid idea that my PR application could be rejected for some reason. It is after 12 am and I just can’t sleep, I keep thinking of the possibility of rejection. Lol

But anyway. “May the odds be ever in your favor” lol

I truly wish that everyone who participate in this thread will be getting PPRs ASAP.

And a question......... as a provincial nominee can we leave the province after landing?

Reactions: Bamb00

shadowhfx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I asked my immigration lawyer when can I expect PPR, he said it can take 2 days to 2 weeks, he advised me that he will be contacting them in 2 weeks from today if I do not get PPR till then.

P.S. now I have another paranoid idea that my PR application could be rejected for some reason. It is after 12 am and I just can’t sleep, I keep thinking of the possibility of rejection. Lol

I truly wish that everyone who participate in this thread will be getting PPRs ASAP.

And a question......... as a provincial nominee can we leave the province after landing?
I feel you my friend. We will get good news soon, let’s have faith!

And yes, All permanent residents enjoy freedom of movement as provided for in Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Freedom of movement means the right to take up residence and pursue your livelihood in any Canadian province

Reactions: LNAdrien06

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
my timeline: 21, July 2017 received, medical done upfront and submitted with the application
6, Sept 2017 AOR
16, March 2018 Pre-approval letter
25, Oct 2018 Ghost updated
26, DM 2018
wait for PPR
My aor was sept 7,2017.
Still showing in process.
Btw congratulations to u

Reactions: ankz001

Josh_math

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Nomination.....
OINP Ph.D. Stream
my timeline: 21, July 2017 received, medical done upfront and submitted with the application
6, Sept 2017 AOR
16, March 2018 Pre-approval letter
25, Oct 2018 Ghost updated
26, DM 2018
wait for PPR
Hi congratulations!! Please could you share the province and stream you applied?

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
I feel you my friend. We will get good news soon, let’s have faith!

And yes, All permanent residents enjoy freedom of movement as provided for in Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Freedom of movement means the right to take up residence and pursue your livelihood in any Canadian province
Yes and No, you only said half of that, here are full version.

Applicants applying through a PN must be mindful of the requirement to maintain compliance with the program and truthfulness in the application process. The intention to settle in a province under an immigration program must be clearly present upon landing.

In the case of individuals where indications at the POE are that they no longer intend to reside in the nominating province/territory, they may be reported under section A44(1) for non-compliance with paragraph 87(2)(b) of the IRPR.

At worst, where it becomes evident that an individual never intended to reside in the nominating province or territory, this could give rise to an allegation of misrepresentation, pursuant to paragraph 40(1)(a) of the IRPA.

I don't suggest anyone trying to challenge IRPR.

Here are other video I found on Youtube for you guys consideration:

Reactions: MissyTin