+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

rabbitmq

Oct 15, 2018
No that does not sound fair. For 80% people they don't ask for updated schedule A, so when does it start for them? We submit the schedule A with our applications, so immigration officers usually go with that, and when the processing takes longer for some reason or they have some doubts or just because they want it, they send requests for updated to see if there have been any changes in your status (marital/job/whatever) and that happens during/end of background check.
I am not able to recall the names of people who got updated schedule requests, but there were many in May-June applicants.

But again, either of us may be correct or nobody, lol, but best wishes for this guy who got the request :)
I got requested to submit schedule A again on Oct 15th. I am July 4th inland applicant. Still no DM no PPR

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Just called cic..agent said your security check is the only thing which is left otherwise everything else is complete...Aug 16 applicant.....Any idea??
Anyone who had this situation.??

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
usually when they ask for updated schedule a, it means they start your background check ;)
No my background check was started almost 6 months ago, on 26th november it will be 19 months since i submitted my application.
they do contact employer and also asked me for letter of explanation and bunch of other documents