+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Immigration

jalbert

Jun 2, 2008
Is it possible to apply for PNP if I've already submitted an application as a Federal Skilled Worker?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes,You can do things parallel at the same time,You are applying Federally for one and Provincially for the other

jalbert

Jun 2, 2008
BCguy said:
Yes,You can do things parallel at the same time,You are applying Federally for one and Provincially for the other
BCguy, Do I need to have a guaranteed job offer before applying under PNP? I believe that it would be difficult to secure a job if I am not there. Do you have any recommendations on how to proceed? Would it be advisable to contact a professional recruitment firm?

Reactions: Mack81

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
The need of a job offer varies from province to province. PEI for example does not require the secured job as long as you have the skill and educational level they're looking for (but then again there aren't many jobs on the Island anyway.) By the way I am somewhat leery about the advice given you by BCguy. I am not at all sure you can do both at once. Better check into that at the federal level sites.

carlaflores

Jul 15, 2008
My husband working in US under H1B visa, his occupation in US is business development analyst, but in my country he was sale supervisor, Can he apply the residence under Alberta's pilot project for people who is under this visa in US.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
If he has been working in US for around a year he can do that.... If you have questions you can email them directly Alberta seems to be very responsive....
here is the website in case you needed
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

carlaflores said:
My husband working in US under H1B visa, his occupation in US is business development analyst, but in my country he was sale supervisor, Can he apply the residence under Alberta's pilot project for people who is under this visa in US.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
craig53 said:
The need of a job offer varies from province to province. PEI for example does not require the secured job as long as you have the skill and educational level they're looking for (but then again there aren't many jobs on the Island anyway.) By the way I am somewhat leery about the advice given you by BCguy. I am not at all sure you can do both at once. Better check into that at the federal level sites.
I work for the BC Goverment and We have had several cases of people switching from the long wait at the Federal Line to the shorter PNP line.You can also call our Provincial Nominee Program Office directly.Contact me by PM and i will give you the Direct line of the Manager of the BC PNP

jalbert

Jun 2, 2008
BCguy said:
I work for the BC Goverment and We have had several cases of people switching from the long wait at the Federal Line to the shorter PNP line.You can also call our Provincial Nominee Program Office directly.Contact me by PM and i will give you the Direct line of the Manager of the BC PNP
Thanks BCguy. I would really appreciate that. I'll PM you.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
OK I have sent you the Direct Line of the BC PNP Manager and One of the Counselors via PM,Notice to other people,I dont carelessly give out direct contact info of our Senior Civil Servants.PM me first and I will decide If I should pass on the Information

rjp

Aug 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-13
File Transfer...
Jan-14
Med's Request
Jul-13
Med's Done....
Aug-13
Interview........
Pending!
i also had a number of the managers but i feel guilty to call them and ask them info cause no matter what, they cannot pre-approve any application before hand.