+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - Help

Peggie

Jul 25, 2007
Hi. I'm new here and I was amazed to all the topics I read.

I'm from the Philippines and was thinking of migrating to Manitoba under the family stream.

I have some question hope you folks could help me.

1. Since they are not my relatives, how many friends from Manitoba do I need to sponsor me for the PNP?
Is it okay for my friends to sponsor me but they are related with each other? (ex: husband and wife)

2. Do I need to take IELTS or any english/language assessment here in my country? and should I include the results as one of the documents needed?

Sorry for my ignorance. I really don't know if I should ask help from one of the agencies here because it will take a lot of money getting a representative than doing it yourself. And if I'll be the one to process it, I wanted to make sure I have all the proper documents needed.

Thanks in advance.

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
Can't give you a whole lot of info but I am not aware of any program that allows friends to sponsor-- believe it is relatives for any sponsorships. And unless Manitoba is different setup than PEI, sponsorship has really nothing to do with provincial nomination anyway. You really should start with the CIC site and go from there. This website is a good source as well. Good luck and hopefully someone will have better info for you.

valeace

Jul 18, 2007
Peggie said:
Hi. I'm new here and I was amazed to all the topics I read.

I'm from the Philippines and was thinking of migrating to Manitoba under the family stream.

I have some question hope you folks could help me.

1. Since they are not my relatives, how many friends from Manitoba do I need to sponsor me for the PNP?
Is it okay for my friends to sponsor me but they are related with each other? (ex: husband and wife)

2. Do I need to take IELTS or any english/language assessment here in my country? and should I include the results as one of the documents needed?

Sorry for my ignorance. I really don't know if I should ask help from one of the agencies here because it will take a lot of money getting a representative than doing it yourself. And if I'll be the one to process it, I wanted to make sure I have all the proper documents needed.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
You can try to immigrate to Manitoba under General stream if you have two diferent friends or families(but not wife and husband) and they are willing to send you Two Affidavits of Support .You can do it by yourself if you get this documents and prepare other needed documentation without asking for representative.About English test for Manitoba I am not sure but I think that they do not ask for IELTS only for English certificates.
You can look this web and colect information about General stream immigration:http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/immigrate/pnp/mpnpgeneral.html

Dec 12, 2014
Hi. I need your help guys. Newbie here.

My dilemma goes like this. I just passed my application for manitoba provincial nominee program last dec.10, 2014. Will it be processed under the previous system or under the Express Entry (EE)?

Hope someone can enlighthen me with this issue. Thanks

yellow0412

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP filed: 26-07-2014 CIC: 27-10-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
MPNP: 28-07-2014 CIC: 27-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Feb 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 16, 2016, Med received in ECAS-Feb 24, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping before May 2016
LANDED..........
Hoping before July 2016
Reynalenesandiego said:
Hi. I need your help guys. Newbie here.

My dilemma goes like this. I just passed my application for manitoba provincial nominee program last dec.10, 2014. Will it be processed under the previous system or under the Express Entry (EE)?

Hope someone can enlighthen me with this issue. Thanks
Hello, if you will be eligible to apply in Express Entry, believe MPNP will inform you shortly via email and they will ask for your confirmation. But if not, just wait for your status update. :)

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Re: PNP - Help [ NOC 2173 ]

Hi,

I am Software Engg - NOC 2173

Which Province is suitable / good for me to apply ?

ogedengbe

Dec 13, 2014
i hv apply for PNP since June 11, and my application stil showing Recieved, i jst wat to knw if i can stil wait for my LOA or wht is the prob, cos dey hv not call my sponsor