+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP general question for all provinces

rajaijah

Oct 4, 2007
Can guys who know post what all provinces does PNP without a job offer. As I understand (from search on web) Quebec doesn't need employment offer. Any other province does it. which province PNP is the fastest and easiest (if applicable) to get.

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
PEI historically has-- however, jobs are few and far between, unemployment rate is high, and I wouldn't immigrate here without one!

N

noypi_88

Based on experience, Manitoba is the fastest processing time but you need to have a relative residing in the province. Also, there is a catch attached to it currently, you have to stay in the province for 5 years. It means you cannot used Manitoba as your spring board to transfer or move to other rich provinces like Alberta.

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
hai dear sir my catagiry pnp of manitoba . I applyed my aplication march 2012 and nominate 5 may 2014 and file send to sydny 10 may 2014 .ARO Received july 28 but when i use the cic website my aplication status not update till today . Sir what is the reason behand this . Now passing two mnth of received ARO and still waitng of any update

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hello beant.chahal , may I know which Visa Office you send your application to?

Agreed with noypi_88 , Manitoba is one of the fastest processing province, however, it depends on your file send to which countries visa office to apply to.

Regards,
Winnie Bear

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
I apply july 2013 for Manitoba immigration
Waiting for nomination
I am waiting my suporter interview call

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
my visa office new delhi and now i am wating of my mdicl call .any body can tell me how much more wait of mdicl my AOR recevied at delhi passed 2 mnth

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
my visa office new delhi and now i am wating of my mdicl call .any body can tell me how much more wait of mdicl my AOR recevied at delhi passed 2 mnth

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hello Hamayun,

I think you will receive your AOR soon.
Hello beant.chahal,

Sorry, I'm not sure how long you need to wait. May I know what's "mdicl my"?

Regards,
Winnie Bear

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
mdicl mean medical sir . When i received AOR .They told me we evalaute of ur aplication with in 6 month . Now two passed .and not upadate of my apliction on cic when i chek the online status . Only come we were not useing that information that hasbeen possible three reason . One is i received ur aplication but not yet procesing .sir what is the reason behand this why does not my status appear online

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
beant.chahal said:
mdicl mean medical sir . When i received AOR .They told me we evalaute of ur aplication with in 6 month . Now two passed .and not upadate of my apliction on cic when i chek the online status . Only come we were not useing that information that hasbeen possible three reason . One is i received ur aplication but not yet procesing .sir what is the reason behand this why does not my status appear online
Dear beant.chahal, once they received your medical result, they will only add in one line " Medical Result/ Test have been received."

This means they have received your medical result and now is pending other matters like security/ background checking. I believe this is because when you've done the medical test, together you have submitted the Background Declaration form together with a new Generic Application Form and they need time to process and update to your file.

If I am not wrong, the status will change once they have finish processing and evaluating your medical result and made the decision.

For some cases, the status did not even change although they have make the decision and request for passport.

No worries! I know this is a long waiting process and be patient.

I've done my medical and have been waiting for 2.5 months.

Cheers!

Winnie Bear

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
sir now i am waiting of medical call . I am realy worriead about my medical . When ever send me medical email to me delhi visa ofice

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Oh, my mistake. I though you have done your medical test.

In this case, it's might take a while for them to send you medical request. I've waited years for my medical request from Singapore Visa Office.

You might want to send them an email to follow up when they will send you medical request. I've follow up with Singapore VO for almost a year with email and finally they revert and request I go for medical test.

beant.chahal

Oct 5, 2014
i can not contact with delhi visa office because when i received email of my AOR they told to me into email please do not contact us before six month so thats is why i can not send email to vo .