17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
samlogani said:
I am not sure that I suggested you this in the past..

Go ahead taker a screen shot, fax and Email it to CPP-O, let them realize that they haven't emailed you the PPR, they might get back to you, I have seen in a different forum guy having same issue and doing this, e received his PPR shortly
Yeah. I've already send a fax with the screen shot on Tuesday and I'm thinking about emailing them on Monday if nothing changes. Lets see.

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
Hi all,

i just got email

· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form, please consult the following website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail

people at the police station dont know what i am taling about, i dont know what to do there are 2 scenarios

first : i do the RCMP electronic finger prints (3 days or less processing time) and i request it to be sent to me and i send it to the CPP-ottawa

second: i do the RCMP electronic finger prints (3 days or less processing time) and i request them to send it directly to CPP-ottawa with my application number and client ID

did any body had such experience ?

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
2012isdyear said:
Got an email last April requesting for copy of new passport , payment of RPRF, updated personal history. Then May, did a repeat medical. After that "nada". Hope we all get it soon.
@ 2012isdyear ....Where're you living currently? The reason I'm asking is CIC's request for re-doing your medical. I'm under the impression that if you're in Canada or the US, and you have undergone your medical in 2012 then it will be extended. I'm dumbfounded. Please clarify if you can.

Thanks.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
Hi all,

i just got email

· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form, please consult the following website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail

people at the police station dont know what i am taling about, i dont know what to do there are 2 scenarios

first : i do the RCMP electronic finger prints (3 days or less processing time) and i request it to be sent to me and i send it to the CPP-ottawa

second: i do the RCMP electronic finger prints (3 days or less processing time) and i request them to send it directly to CPP-ottawa with my application number and client ID

did any body had such experience ?
Shady. I have seen lot of people including myself having such experience, what I did is, I went to comissionaire here in BC and did the fingerprinting thingy, my fingerprints reached to CPP-O in 3 days

For PCC, you need it from your home country, unfortunately, even if you are in Canada they want you to get PCC from your country. you need to send original PCC, with copy of the email you have received.,

I am from India, i brought my original PCC from India. and Pari 123 applied form here, form the embassy, I believe you an do the same thing

Hope this helps

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
I see two addresses on my E-cas( mailing and home address, although they are both the same). Whats up with the two address display?!? Any ideas?! Anyone?!

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
It happened for me 3 months ago. I asked and some members told me that they had two addresses from the beginning. Mine was one address and changed to two.

sampri said:
I see two addresses on my E-cas( mailing and home address, although they are both the same). Whats up with the two address display?!? Any ideas?! Anyone?!

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
Fafool said:
It happened for me 3 months ago. I asked and some members told me that they had two addresses from the beginning. Mine was one address and changed to two.
Thanks!

shadyhashem

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2012
Nomination.....
31-11-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
In process since April 17
Passport Req..
19-7-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2013
LANDED..........
6 august 2013
samlogani said:
Shady. I have seen lot of people including myself having such experience, what I did is, I went to comissionaire here in BC and did the fingerprinting thingy, my fingerprints reached to CPP-O in 3 days

For PCC, you need it from your home country, unfortunately, even if you are in Canada they want you to get PCC from your country. you need to send original PCC, with copy of the email you have received.,

I am from India, i brought my original PCC from India. and Pari 123 applied form here, form the embassy, I believe you an do the same thing

Hope this helps

samlogani, thanks for your response and i went to the police station and did the finger prints and i asked them to send it to ottawa and i provided the address my questions to you

1- how did you know that it took 3 days to go there
2- did you write the application number or the client ID on the finger prints paper

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadyhashem said:
samlogani, thanks for your response and i went to the police station and did the finger prints and i asked them to send it to ottawa and i provided the address my questions to you

1- how did you know that it took 3 days to go there
2- did you write the application number or the client ID on the finger prints paper
I believe they take all this info..you have to tell them that its for immigration proposes..they wll ask for your CID and File no. etc.

you can always follow up with CPP-O. I Emailed them after 7 days or so..and they replied they received it in 3 days,,,

Hope this helps

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
People anything out there??? Especially march applicants? They are reviewing February 2013 this is outrageous. In process sh.t means nothing. They will keep us here for another year

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
chicka said:
People anything out there??? Especially march applicants? They are reviewing February 2013 this is outrageous. In process sh.t means nothing. They will keep us here for another year
Nothing for me.. Still in process since April. I know 4 applicants from Jan 2013 got ppr last night at same time.

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
Arale said:
Nothing for me.. Still in process since April. I know 4 applicants from Jan 2013 got ppr last night at same time.
Drag me crazy

fartoolong

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-04-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
19-08-2013
February 2012 applicant. GCMS notes stated next due date is today but heard nothing yet.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chicka said:
An update guys,,, finally got PPR today 6th of July 2013 at like 11 AM.
Weird thing is I have a form attached in my PPR, in which I have to mention my and my spouse,eyes colour and height and there are no signatures in the bottom of the email.It just says Sincerely..nothing after that

It also says in the body of email that I have to send my PP to a PO box address at CPP-O, Ottawa.

I have sent my PP at like 2 PM on the add mentioned, now will wait for them to come back

i will prey for all of you to get PR ASAP...please let me know if I can be of any help.

One advise is...have patience, be very polite, detailed and specific in communication with CPP-O and please keep Jason Kenny office in the loop. keep emailing once every 2 to 3 months to Kenny, updating him with the status of application....

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
samlogani said:
An update guys,,, finally got PPR today 6th of July 2013 at like 11 AM.
Weird thing is I have a form attached in my PPR, in which I have to mention my and my spouse,eyes colour and height and there are no signatures in the bottom of the email.It just says Sincerely..nothing after that

It also says in the body of email that I have to send my PP to a PO box address at CPP-O, Ottawa.

I have sent my PP at like 2 PM on the add mentioned, now will wait for them to come back

i will prey for all of you to get PR ASAP...please let me know if I can be of any help.

One advise is...have patience, be very polite, detailed and specific in communication with CPP-O and please keep Jason Kenny office in the loop. keep emailing once every 2 to 3 months to Kenny, updating him with the status of application....
Congratulations!