3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
samlogani said:
An update guys,,, finally got PPR today 6th of July 2013 at like 11 AM.
Weird thing is I have a form attached in my PPR, in which I have to mention my and my spouse,eyes colour and height and there are no signatures in the bottom of the email.It just says Sincerely..nothing after that

It also says in the body of email that I have to send my PP to a PO box address at CPP-O, Ottawa.

I have sent my PP at like 2 PM on the add mentioned, now will wait for them to come back

i will prey for all of you to get PR ASAP...please let me know if I can be of any help.

One advise is...have patience, be very polite, detailed and specific in communication with CPP-O and please keep Jason Kenny office in the loop. keep emailing once every 2 to 3 months to Kenny, updating him with the status of application....
Congratulations....very happy for you...it gives us hope

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
Weird thing is I have a form attached in my PPR, in which I have to mention my and my spouse,eyes colour and height and there are no signatures in the bottom of the email.It just says Sincerely..nothing after that

It also says in the body of email that I have to send my PP to a PO box address at CPP-O, Ottawa.

I have sent my PP at like 2 PM on the add mentioned, now will wait for them to come back

i will prey for all of you to get PR ASAP...please let me know if I can be of any help.

One advise is...have patience, be very polite, detailed and specific in communication with CPP-O and please keep Jason Kenny office in the loop. keep emailing once every 2 to 3 months to Kenny, updating him with the status of application....

sam, congrats!!!!!!!

one thing I would ask for,

can you copy paste the email? I will make everything ready

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
samlogani said:

Many Congratulations dude......

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
sam, congrats!!!!!!!

one thing I would ask for,

can you copy paste the email? I will make everything ready
Date: July 6, 2013

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Application: xxxxxxxxxx

Email:xxxxxx

My name and address

Dear : My name

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:

OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.

Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:

CPP – Ottawa
po Box no. xxxx

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:

CPP – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

There is an excel sheet in the bottom in which I have to enter my name, DOB, Eye color and Height

thats about it..

MazFeb

Nov 6, 2012
Hey guys,

I got PPR yesterday, got the same email as Samlogani. Here is my timeline.

Feb 20, 2012 PR Applied (PNP)
Apr, 2012 Acknowledgement / Medical Request
Feb, 2013 Personal History & PR fee Request (RPRF)
Mar, 2013 RCMP fingerprint Request
Jul 06, 2013 PPR and Biodata

Rony84

Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
04-06-2013(pcc,med,personal history)
Nomination.....
28-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2012
Med's Request
04-06-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
In process from 25th june,2013
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
Hey,

Congratulation both samlogani & mazfeb..

I think next is Holygun..... ;D

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
Congratulations to everyone with PPR here... I now see some hope...things are moving forward...Nice!!!

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
MazFeb said:
Hey guys,

congrats mazfeb

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
MazFeb said:
Hey guys,

Congrats MazFeb

AMZA

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
Nomination.....
17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
Congrats guys! Samlogani did they send you photo specifications with your ppr email? If yes would you share it? Tks

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you everybody...I couldn't have achieved this without help of people like Holygun, Manu,Pari etc..Now, I am waiting for them to return my PP

@AMZA They sent me this link in the email..you can find photo specification here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Hope this helps

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
samlogani said:
Thank you everybody...I couldn't have achieved this without help of people like Holygun, Manu,Pari etc..Now, I am waiting for them to return my PP

@ AMZA They sent me this link in the email..you can find photo specification here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Hope this helps
Yeah man I remember 2 months ago you were trying to add your spouse :)

Crazy eh! I have precisely the same timeline as yours... hope something soon.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holygun said:
Yeah man I remember 2 months ago you were trying to add your spouse :)

Crazy eh! I have precisely the same timeline as yours... hope something soon.
Yes, Sir. you suggested me to add controlled docs for spouse...thanks for that...