+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Superhero said:
Hello Guys,

Any updates from Ottawa ??? my ecs is in process, anyone know how much more time it ll take for PPR??????? pls help

I guess they are sending PPRs randomly. People who submitted their app to Detroit office in April, they all got their PPRs, not sure whats going on with Ottawa.

I have submitted my medical on 1st of may this year and I haven't gotten my PPR yet, its almost 81 days. Its written in the E-mail that I should contact them in 120 days if I don't hear from them.

I haven't heard from them, I have already sent them a follow up E-mail 2 weeks back,what they want me to do as I am in Canada and am planning to take a vacation in Sept / Oct. 2012, haven't got any reply yet.

Let's hope we get done with it soon, its a little frustrating to wait after medical.

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
ASJ said:
Thanks Canman...i did visit the URL you mentioned. At the end of the page, in the table it says:

"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Note that for Family Class applicants, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid by the sponsor in Canada only.
INR CAD
25,970 $490
"

I am also a Family class applicant, does that mean for me my sponsor needs to pay the fee?
Family Class is under Federal for Parents, Spouse,Children.

I think your file is under PNP Family Stream and it is Ecomomic Class so you are not in Family Class.

You should be able to pay your RPRF in INR or CAN by your self.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
Superhero said:
Hello Guys,

Any updates from Ottawa ??? my ecs is in process, anyone know how much more time it ll take for PPR??????? pls help
Hi;

Mine is in process form March 27, and no news yet !! :(

Fafool

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
Fafool said:
Hi;

Mine is in process form March 27, and no news yet !! :(

Fafool
I hope u get ppr soon ...goodluck... Let's wait for few more weeks ...

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
samlogani said:
I guess they are sending PPRs randomly. People who submitted their app to Detroit office in April, they all got their PPRs, not sure whats going on with Ottawa.

I have submitted my medical on 1st of may this year and I haven't gotten my PPR yet, its almost 81 days. Its written in the E-mail that I should contact them in 120 days if I don't hear from them.

I haven't heard from them, I have already sent them a follow up E-mail 2 weeks back,what they want me to do as I am in Canada and am planning to take a vacation in Sept / Oct. 2012, haven't got any reply yet.

Let's hope we get done with it soon, its a little frustrating to wait after medical.
I hope we all get ppr in July...hope 4 the best good luck...let's wait now...I also submitted my medical on 27th apr 2012....

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Superhero said:
I hope we all get ppr in July...hope 4 the best good luck...let's wait now...I also submitted my medical on 27th apr 2012....

Thanks Superhero..

I came to Canada in 2009 on student visa, got a very good job here, I didn't get any time to go back to India. I have applied for my PNP last year, applied for my PR this year, waiting for it.

Company offers me 2 weeks paid vacation in a year. We have to use that vacation in the same year. now, I have 4 weeks paid vacation with company and I do wanna go out in Nov, 2012.

I dont have visa in my passport.
If I apply for my "ENTRY VISA", I will have to send my PP to CPP-O. If I get my PPR, I will have to send my PP to CPP-O (the same office)

I am not sure what to do, I have e-mailed them, they haven't replied yet.

The only option I see is to wait for their E-mail /letter. that's why I said its a little frustrating

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
mysteryocean said:
hii Manu.........
I checked my E-CAS today and it shows my application IN PROCESS on july 3. Could you please update it? and does anybody has idea how soon i can expect medical?

i am in Canada , so do they send medicals by email or snail mail?

thanks
Hi Mysteryocean,

Any luck with the MR? Its been over 2 weeks my status changed to "In Process". I see no mail yet.

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
manubobby said:
hi asj,

please dont get confused with family class application and family support stream applications.. family class sponsorship means spousal or dependent children or parents who are sponsored for a visa .. but when you sponsor siblings or cousins its family support stream .. I have applied under family support stream as well and my sponsor is my sister .. but i am currently in India and I paid the RPRF fees.. hope this helps.. cheers
Thanks mannu. It makes sense. So I need to get a draft done for INR 51940.00 I.e. (25970.00 for myself & 25970.00 for my wife)?

Can you also tell me draft needs to be in whose favor?

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
samlogani said:

Hi,

I got my PPR last week and they asked for copies of all pages of my passport and not the actual passport. Hope that news helps....hang in there.

Cheers,

OM

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
litous said:
Hi Mysteryocean,

Any luck with the MR? Its been over 2 weeks my status changed to "In Process". I see no mail yet.
no buddy!!! my status gone In Process on 3 july and still waiting for medicals :(

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
samlogani said:

samlogani,

1. did you see medical received in your ECAS? WHEN, if yes;
2. you really need to assign India visa office your processing office. Just look at what is happening in INDVO now, some applicants have already got visas, even just a little bit of ahead of your application.
3. now, what you need to do, just pray and wait, just like everybody here in this threat. only GOD will know when the PPR will be available.
4. If you read other threats, it looks like there is a very complex process to go through such as this check that check, if no update, VO waits another 3 months to look at your file, then wait another months to look at your file again if no updates, and all these things simply did not happen to applicants in INDVO and other VOs overseas.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
ASJ said:
Thanks mannu. It makes sense. So I need to get a draft done for INR 51940.00 I.e. (25970.00 for myself & 25970.00 for my wife)?

Can you also tell me draft needs to be in whose favor?
hi asj, i made a draft and sent it in favor of "receiver general for canada"

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen

Is there anyone in here applying from inside Canada? I wanna know the processing time for applications submitted inside Canada

OldMiltonian

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Nomination.....
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
Med's Request
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-07-2012
Hi guys,

DM today, hopefully not long to go.

Cheers,

OM

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkd1969 said:
samlogani,

1. did you see medical received in your ECAS? WHEN, if yes;
2. you really need to assign India visa office your processing office. Just look at what is happening in INDVO now, some applicants have already got visas, even just a little bit of ahead of your application.
3. now, what you need to do, just pray and wait, just like everybody here in this threat. only GOD will know when the PPR will be available.
4. If you read other threats, it looks like there is a very complex process to go through such as this check that check, if no update, VO waits another 3 months to look at your file, then wait another months to look at your file again if no updates, and all these things simply did not happen to applicants in INDVO and other VOs overseas.
1) Unfortunately, I have never seen the status of my application on E-case. I applied in February 2012, I never saw any information about my app, I haven't seen the status saying "RECEIVED , IN PROCESS or MEDICAL RECEIVED"

I got MR on 24th April, did medicals on 1st, and got a reply to the separate E-mail I sent on 15th may asking my Medical status, they replied through E-mail that its been received. Not sure if anything is wrong with it, they didn't say they need anything else from me.
No status on E-case (I do have an online account on E-cas, i have applied for my work permit online only)

2) I applied from with in Canada and chose India or Buffalo as my VO, according to call center they forwarded my application to CPP-O as Buffalo is closed and I am applying from within Canada. It wasn't my decision at all.

3) I understand all the checks and I have submitted everything with the application. I am praying and waiting.

4) I bet that its a very complex process, just hope that there is more transparency in whole process.

5) Every one in my office is planning trip outside country as they all get paid time off. I am kinda stuck for my PPR.

God is great, lets wait for a positive reply very soon.