+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am asking this just out of curiosity. I know the total processing time for PNP from start to finish is about 15 months, do we know what month is Ottawa currently processing PR for ? I applied to Ottawa in Dec 2011 so I have been waiting for over 7 months and have not heard anything. ECAS shows that they have received my medicals, and after that I have not heard anything from Immigration. The email I received from CIC states they will finalize in 10 months, has it been taking longer than that or is it more or less in that time frame ?

Appreciate any response I get.

Vizio

Jul 23, 2012
Holygun - I would like to add my case to the application tracker system you have created. Please tell me how do i go about it. Thanks

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
Vizio said:
Holygun - I would like to add my case to the application tracker system you have created. Please tell me how do i go about it. Thanks
Hi Vizio,

manu is looking after that!

I just posted on my profile so that lots of people can see.

however, they do not add new applications on the list, as far as i know

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkd1969 said:
samlogani;
when did you send email to ask your medical status? what email you used? how long they responded?
I sent E-mail on 15th May, got a reply from them on 22nd May

There was general information about the whole PR process and answer to my query, that medical has been received.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasamp said:
samlogani ...by any chance did you submitted not to see the status online? have you ever logged in once ? if not you should ask CIC call center on Ecas issue.

REgarding getting TRV...i dont think so you need to combine these two together...normal processing for TRV is 3-4 weeks and in between you get PPR also the PPR mail is valid for 60days you can get it stamped within 60days...if i am not wrong CIC system is way better....they wont stamp you a TRV if your PR decision is made already..they will surely ask you to pay the RPRF if you havent paid so and will issue PPr directly. I have seen cases where ppl applying for WP/TRV and the next week decision is made and CIC tells them they cant process WP instead ask the applicant to get their PPR stamped...you dont need to be frustrated :) cheer up

Thanks for the reply, very helpful.

I did ask call center they asked me to e-mail CIC IT deptt, did that, never got a reply back from IT.

I am not sure, how will I get PPR? (E-mail or POST), how much money I will have to pay at the time of PPR $490?

What is RPRF? I have paid $500 when I sent my application.

Hark12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
My passport is with NDVO. in the past I had student visa refused twice.

guys, do you think that is why Decision making is taking longer than other people? I did not travel at all. Would it make any difference to my application.

My rep said not to send email to HKVO as time line is still within 6 months.

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey i just saw some people got their status changed to medical received, when did u guys got ur medical done?? In my case it will be 2 months in 2 days

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
mysteryocean said:
hii Manu.........
I checked my E-CAS today and it shows my application IN PROCESS on july 3. Could you please update it? and does anybody has idea how soon i can expect medical?

i am in Canada , so do they send medicals by email or snail mail?

thanks
Hi Mysteryocean, Manu.

I got the MR in regular mail today, in addition to that they asked for

2. my experience and education certificates.
3. my India address
4. Original Passports old and new.

I am running around to get medical appointment and arrange documents, buy ticket for my wife to travel to India (she will carry my passport) and they have to receive everything by Aug 20th. so Mysteryocean please be prepared.

Cheers

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
hey folks, i got my medicals and PPR today in regular mail. it was dated on 5th july but i guess took them 18 days in transit and deliver.