Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
bkd1969 said:
Let me repeat all of us have already known: keep the faith.

With every single day passed, we are one day closer to the destiny. I look back what happened to me in this process. I never imagine Sept 13 2012 is the day I received PPR. But when time is up, it did happen. I have no answer why it happened to me that day, not to my fellow Hollygun, superhero, and other folks withe the same timeline as mine. But I do know, GOD has its plan, and EACH OF US will arrive in the destiny as planed by GOD. It is not superstitious as Chinese was not educated that way, but, it is TRUE. You have to do your part, i.e., wait for the call from the Mighty GOD. IF you do not understand or disagree with me today for what I said, that is ok. But pls look back in one, or two, or three, or even six months later to see what happened to your PPR application. At that time, you will agree with me for what I said today.

Hollygun, what you need now is not CEC. you need patient. You are on the right track and You will get your PPR anytime soon. CEC will not make any difference.

Folks, it is hard time now. But CIC is still working. I recommend everyone here checking this thread only 2 weeks a time, checking your ECAS only 2 weeks a time, keep distance from PPR, do what you should do now. and you will get PPR AS PLANED BY GOD.

Very well said BKD and congrats to u man ,,,we have exactly the same timeline,,,

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
Buds said:
Prasamp, u are right I had applied for WP extension online on Sep 17 and still waiting,,, might take another month....

Just another question for u ,,The medicals u talked about, that I have to get re-done , are those medicals for immigration or for working visa?

can u post some link that shows all this procedure....for working visa application in New Delhi...

Thanks

Buds

Hey buddy could you pls share wt documents need to extend work permit...I m working rightnow fulltime n I hv done my medical in apr...my work permit is expiring in end of dec 2012..pls guide me wt documents need n wt documents shd I get it from my employer? Or just PNP letter is enough to extend my work permit?
Pls help...thnx in advance...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Hi Superhero...

U will need following scanned docs:
1. passport
2. Nomination certificate
3. Immigration Medical receipt from ur DMP.
4. Job offer from current employer..

And all these documents will also appear in your checklist when u will apply online...

Aplly online and it takes 55 days currently..

let us know if u have any other questions..

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have question regarding PCC (Police Clearance). I had submitted my Application on 5 May, 2012 without PCC. I want to know how long PCC are Valid for? I have PCC dated 15 May, 2012.

Thanks

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello,
PCC I think are valid for 1 year...
duiusa said:
Hello everyone,

I have question regarding PCC (Police Clearance). I had submitted my Application on 5 May, 2012 without PCC. I want to know how long PCC are Valid for? I have PCC dated 15 May, 2012.

Thanks

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
BKD Thanks for your words...
I will need an advice from experts here....
From my country CIC doesn't require PCC, in the web page they said 'officers there will work with the appropriate authorities to obtain the required Police Certificate on your behalf. They will send the Police Certificate to the Immigration office processing your application'

But I requested the PCC from my country and translated them (me and spouse). Now, I don't know if good idea to send them or is better wait for them... I think maybe if I send the PCC it will retard more the final decision. (in process since May).

Please What do you think.. Any advice?
bkd1969 said:
Let me repeat all of us have already known: keep the faith.

With every single day passed, we are one day closer to the destiny. I look back what happened to me in this process. I never imagine Sept 13 2012 is the day I received PPR. But when time is up, it did happen. I have no answer why it happened to me that day, not to my fellow Hollygun, superhero, and other folks withe the same timeline as mine. But I do know, GOD has its plan, and EACH OF US will arrive in the destiny as planed by GOD. It is not superstitious as Chinese was not educated that way, but, it is TRUE. You have to do your part, i.e., wait for the call from the Mighty GOD. IF you do not understand or disagree with me today for what I said, that is ok. But pls look back in one, or two, or three, or even six months later to see what happened to your PPR application. At that time, you will agree with me for what I said today.

Hollygun, what you need now is not CEC. you need patient. You are on the right track and You will get your PPR anytime soon. CEC will not make any difference.

Folks, it is hard time now. But CIC is still working. I recommend everyone here checking this thread only 2 weeks a time, checking your ECAS only 2 weeks a time, keep distance from PPR, do what you should do now. and you will get PPR AS PLANED BY GOD.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvd222 said:
stick your tongue out if you're one of them!
:p

(bkd1969 was part of our group until he got his PPR in mid-September... so there's hope!)
:p :p :p

I got AOR and MR on 25 April 2012, submitted my medicals on 1st of May.

still waiting for PPR

Sonic

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
May 8, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
July 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 1, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 6, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 11, 2012
yanesrahn said:
From my country CIC doesn't require PCC, in the web page they said 'officers there will work with the appropriate authorities to obtain the required Police Certificate on your behalf. They will send the Police Certificate to the Immigration office processing your application'

But I requested the PCC from my country and translated them (me and spouse). Now, I don't know if good idea to send them or is better wait for them... I think maybe if I send the PCC it will retard more the final decision. (in process since May).

Based on the documents I submitted on my application, I sent PCC from all countries that I live in for more than six months. That is PCC from my hometown and PCC from another country that I stayed more than 6 months because of work related. I hope this helps. :)

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
yanesrahn said:

If I were you I would not send it now. The fact that your file is in 'in process' already implies that they had checked for completeness of the application package. I say this because… they usually request for more documents when the status goes into ‘in-process’. In fact I did get a mail asking for RCMP fingerprinting when my file went into in process. So if they don’t ask for any document I wouldn’t add in anything to the file which they might perceive as additional information or changed circumstances and delay the decision further.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
yanesrahn said:

be prepared for it, let it ready, but hold it until CIC requests it.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
Thanks guys!!! You are the best team work members... Helping each other to stay in this long waiting trip ;)

jonmonc said:
If I were you I would not send it now. The fact that your file is in 'in process' already implies that they had checked for completeness of the application package. I say this because... they usually request for more documents when the status goes into ‘in-process'. In fact I did get a mail asking for RCMP fingerprinting when my file went into in process. So if they don't ask for any document I wouldn't add in anything to the file which they might perceive as additional information or changed circumstances and delay the decision further.

jot

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
14 Dec 2011
AOR Received.
7 March 2012
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
6 Feb 2012
Med's Request
7 March 2012
Med's Done....
13 March 2012
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
21 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
3 October 2012
LANDED..........
14 December 2012
hello all..one question..what I need during landing..???
COPR form and pp for sure..and do I need my all permits too
like study and work..?? and any thing else???

thanks.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Buds said:
Hi Superhero...

1. passport

And all these documents will also appear in your checklist when u will apply online...

I applied for my work permit extension online yesterday. I just want to confirm that there aren't any copies or receipts that are to be sent in from our side by mail. Could you please confirm?

Superhero

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 25 2017
AOR Received.
Apr 13 2017
Buds said:
Hi Superhero...

1. passport

Thank you buds for your quick rep.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jonmonc said:
I applied for my work permit extension online yesterday. I just want to confirm that there aren't any copies or receipts that are to be sent in from our side by mail. Could you please confirm?
if you are using cic online services you will have option to scan and attach the docs buds had mentioned...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp