AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Hello Jonmonc... A least you have some news.. They are working in your case... How long have you been in Canada? Are you temporary worker?. I ask just to compare with my case to see if I have to apply for the Canadian police Certificates.. Thanks and good luck... :)
jonmonc said:
Hi guys,

I got a mail from Ottawa today. My ecas hasnt changed. It still shows 'Application Received'. Here are the contents of the mail. Anybody had a similar experience?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check for yourself from the RCMP. Details on this may be found at: This must be received at this office by: October 8, 2012.

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada."

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
yanesrahn said:
Hello Jonmonc... A least you have some news.. They are working in your case... How long have you been in Canada? Are you temporary worker?. I ask just to compare with my case to see if I have to apply for the Canadian police Certificates.. Thanks and good luck... :)
I have been here for nearly 3 years now... 1 year as a student and 2 years as a worker. I am wondering if mine is a special case or whether its a random check thats not mandatory for everyone. Hopefully you wont have to do this. Do let us now about any progress at your end too... Sharing information does help a lot!

JonMonc

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Has anyone in the forum done a certified criminal record check from the RCMP in Canada? Please let me know of the steps involved and the easiest way of doing it.

Thanks
JonMonc

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Thanks Jonmonc... I have been here for almost 2 years as temporary worker. I hope they don't ask for any other document. I still in process.. 2 months now and nothing.. Let's see. Keep in touch.. Good Luck.. I don't know about RCMP in canada Sorry.. :(
jonmonc said:
Has anyone in the forum done a certified criminal record check from the RCMP in Canada? Please let me know of the steps involved and the easiest way of doing it.

Thanks
JonMonc

panamio2000

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Any AINP from USA; we are trying to contact H1B visa holders. Please see the Forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-happening-to-ainp-applying-under-h1b-visa-from-20112012-t110859.0.html

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
jonmonc said:

Thanks
JonMonc
JonMonc,

Congratulations!!! The request for your documents represents that CIC is working on your, and our also, cases now. It is a piece of cake for you to send them the clearance report. They ask it, you give it to them. Sooner than later. Just do whatever they ask you to do.

This request is more meaningful for yourself only. It means that CIC finally starts to look at our cases. Hope more news come out for everybody in the coming days.

jot

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
14 Dec 2011
AOR Received.
7 March 2012
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
6 Feb 2012
Med's Request
7 March 2012
Med's Done....
13 March 2012
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
21 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
3 October 2012
LANDED..........
14 December 2012
bkd1969 said:
JonMonc,

Congratulations!!! The request for your documents represents that CIC is working on your, and our also, cases now. It is a piece of cake for you to send them the clearance report. They ask it, you give it to them. Sooner than later. Just do whatever they ask you to do.

This request is more meaningful for yourself only. It means that CIC finally starts to look at our cases. Hope more news come out for everybody in the coming days.
hope u..gud luck all.
its Tuesday tomorrow i wish any one from us get a good news.

nolivy

Jul 10, 2012
Hi, may I ask here for some clarifications please: i am about to send my documents to CIO in sydney, Nova Scotia, for the Provincial Nominee Program, I have their mailaing address as:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 1450
Sydney, NS
B1P 6K5
Canada

I believe this for non-courier (meaning, regular air mail), I am planning to send it through DHL or fedex, do they have a separate address for this type of courier services? Or shall I use the same address as above in sending it through DHL/Fedex?

Thanks.

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Hi Nolivy,
Please refer to the add below.You may refer to to the cic website for any concern,cic.gc.ca
Or by courier:

Affix sufficient postage (top right of the envelope) Sender (top left of the envelope) (Your name) (Your Address) (Your Postal Code) Recipient (centre of the envelope)
47-49 Dorchester
Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2 Canada

nolivy

Jul 10, 2012
rose0206 said:
Hi Nolivy,
Please refer to the add below.You may refer to to the cic website for any concern,cic.gc.ca
Or by courier:

Affix sufficient postage (top right of the envelope) Sender (top left of the envelope) (Your name) (Your Address) (Your Postal Code) Recipient (centre of the envelope)
47-49 Dorchester
Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2 Canada
Thanks for the address, i saw that but I was unsure if it is the correct one, thanks for confirming, also, I dont understand affix sufficient stamp", I am planning to send through DHL, so m ty guess is there are no stamps needed by DHL? Am I right or am I missing something?

vivian o. ramos

Star Member
Aug 4, 2008
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov. 2011
Nomination.....
Nov. 19, 2011
AOR Received.
may 8, 2012
Med's Request
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
July 25, 2012
Passport Req..
coming
VISA ISSUED...
coming
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
sset12 said:
hi manu and the rest of the team,

just glad to share that ADVO just called me to verify my PO Box # here in Dubai, they will send the MR forms shortly...Thanks God for this wonderful milestone on my application, i hope everyone has more good news...keep it coming folks! God bless us all!

Congrat tess,

I got my MR also today....please update my timeline thanks....

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Hi Nolivy,
If there is a need to affix a stamp, you may do so. Just like in my case I have sent the docs to CIO recently through DHL and there is no stamp needed to affix. The only one I affixed was the green stamp with PROVINCIAL NOMINEE name which was included from the letter of MPNP.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Suhpat

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 and Feb 2012
Med's Done....
June2012
Passport Req..
June2012
VISA ISSUED...
May2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
Hi Rubyhero,

We did medicals on same day on 14th June 12, Is your e status changed to medical received?? Mine still not?? I think they becoming slow now.