Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
mysteryocean said:
hii Manu.........
I checked my E-CAS today and it shows my application IN PROCESS on july 3. Could you please update it? and does anybody has idea how soon i can expect medical?

i am in Canada , so do they send medicals by email or snail mail?

thanks
you should get it about two weeks from the date it changed to inprocess.. thats what ive seen for another applicant Pnp-28-12.. you will get it via snail mail.. please keep a close eye for it as that applicant had given his office address and it was stuck in the office mail for several days.. so if you have given your office address, please do check that as well.. hope this helps..cheers

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Hi Manu, Mysteryocean,

Even my ECAS is changed to "in process" dated "5th July" and I am in US. so hopefully it will take about 2 weeks for mine too.
I will keep you posted.

Goodluck Mysteryocean!

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
manubobby said:
leoalive.. have you heard from the visa office yet ??
hi maanu, i did my medicals on may 11th... here in canada .. when should i get my paasport call?? plzz help me

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
sulav787 said:
hi maanu, i did my medicals on may 11th... here in canada .. when should i get my paasport call?? plzz help me
for people outside india, they dont ask PPR with MR.but usually they ask PPR when all the processing is done. so when you get PPR, consider that you're pretty close to getting your visa.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
manubobby said:
you should get it about two weeks from the date it changed to inprocess.. thats what ive seen for another applicant Pnp-28-12.. you will get it via snail mail.. please keep a close eye for it as that applicant had given his office address and it was stuck in the office mail for several days.. so if you have given your office address, please do check that as well.. hope this helps..cheers
i have applied through a consultant here, i was told that probably my consultant will receive my MR. not sure though, i am gnna call him today to ask, who will receive MR.

gns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10/10/2011
AOR Received.
16/04/2012
IELTS Request
not req
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
22-06-2012 medical received Augast 13th
Interview........
No- file in process July 5 th -2013
Phoem said:
Hello... When filling up the form (General Application Form for Canada), do you also have to put your Middle Name? The Family name(s) and Given name(s) are being asked (exactly what is written in the passport) but there is no box for the Middle Name. How did you go about it?

Thank you! :D
Hi you have to put the name as it is in your passport for ex
if your name in the passport is Sam H M Jack and your last name is Jack you have to put Sam H M in the Given name(s) when they sent my application back to me for the first time they have filled these info by themself ((sent my application back i have missed one form)) help that will help

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Hi guys,

I got a mail from Ottawa today. My ecas hasnt changed. It still shows 'Application Received'. Here are the contents of the mail. Anybody had a similar experience?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check for yourself from the RCMP. Details on this may be found at: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm. This must be received at this office by: October 8, 2012.

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada."

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
THEY SHOULD not be asking for clearence letter from canada, in general.

seems like they will be doing this now!

jonmonc said:
Hi guys,

I got a mail from Ottawa today. My ecas hasnt changed. It still shows 'Application Received'. Here are the contents of the mail. Anybody had a similar experience?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check for yourself from the RCMP. Details on this may be found at: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm. This must be received at this office by: October 8, 2012.

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi All,

I am starting a new thread for all of the Pakistani applicants who submitted their files at CIO, Nova Scotia in 2012 after getting LOA.

I'll appreciate if you all join that Forum & share your timelines.

Here is its link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-pnp-applicants-submitted-file-cio-in-2012-t110970.0.html

Thanks

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
jonmonc said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing!
I guess I'll have to do mine now instead of waiting for this email. Where do you have do send the police certificate to?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
cvd222 said:
Thanks for sharing!
I guess I'll have to do mine now instead of waiting for this email. Where do you have do send the police certificate to?
hi cvd222,

you dont need to do it as long as they ask for it.. generally they get all security/criminality check for Canada from RCMP on their own....reason they ask for this certificate may be for some more clarity on the applicant...say if the applicant name matches with some name which is in wanted list etc...to get more clarity they will ask it...generally you dont need to submit for Canada...dont rush to do it..even if you are asked to do the electronic format will take just 3-4days to receive...so don worry..

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
jonmonc said:
Hi guys,

Hello Jonmonc,

Finally some news. I think I might get asked for this as well. Do you have an idea how long it takes?
Thanks

respect

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-02-2012
Med's Request
23-04-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-11-2012
I am starting to think "In Process" status is completely arbitrary. It depends on the case processing agent. how can your status says "application received" when clearly the processing has already begun.

jonmonc said:
Hi guys,