+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PNP-EXPRESS ENTRY OCTOBER 2022***

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Thank you deepak .
i was inland applicant, And I travelled back to india after applying. I received both letters for virtual landing and ppr if i am in india they want me to send the passport for stamping i am planning for virtual landing. Any opinion deepak which will be fast.
And whats your status? Deepak
If you're time poor, virtual landing, however, passport stamping in India doesn't take much time off late. Ideally 7-10 days if you belong to any of the metro cities.
Coming back to my application, "eligibility" and "background check" is in progress and I'm optimistic of the decision soon.
Thanks!

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
If you're time poor, virtual landing, however, passport stamping in India doesn't take much time off late. Ideally 7-10 days if you belong to any of the metro cities.
Coming back to my application, "eligibility" and "background check" is in progress and I'm optimistic of the decision soon.
Thanks!
I don't want to take the risk. As i am traveling back to canada next week . Are you inland or outland applicant?

Good luck for your application.

Reactions: Deepak884800

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
It is recommended as passed and hence shows completed. If it needs further scrutiny, it would have reflected as "in progress". However, in most of the applications off late both the eligibility and background verification parameters don't change even after the application is approved. So one needs to keep a close watch on emails spam folder, GCkey and documents section in IRCC tracker.
#justirccstuff!
I have recommended passed in gcms.notes, still showing in progress in tracker.

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
Hey all!

My husband and I applied through the PNP-EE and received our AOR in October 2022. We're from the US, and I'm the only dependent on his application.

It has been over 10 months and I'm so anxious. Our tracker says everything is complete except for eligibility, which shows as "not started". Our IRCC account shows eligibility is under review. I ordered GCMS notes, and they show eligibility "not started" and criminality "in progress". My husband's biometrics show "review required" and there's a note about his pinky not being clear. I'm not sure if that has held things up or not, but they haven't asked for him to redo his biometrics.

Any advice or words of comfort? I'm trying to be patient but with no movement on our application in 7 months, I'm getting nervous. Thanks in advance.

vishnu1980

Mar 30, 2023
Hey all!

My husband and I applied through the PNP-EE and received our AOR in October 2022. We're from the US, and I'm the only dependent on his application.

It has been over 10 months and I'm so anxious. Our tracker says everything is complete except for eligibility, which shows as "not started". Our IRCC account shows eligibility is under review. I ordered GCMS notes, and they show eligibility "not started" and criminality "in progress". My husband's biometrics show "review required" and there's a note about his pinky not being clear. I'm not sure if that has held things up or not, but they haven't asked for him to redo his biometrics.

Any advice or words of comfort? I'm trying to be patient but with no movement on our application in 7 months, I'm getting nervous. Thanks in advance.
Have you raised a webform ? You should raise it, they will respond with info in sometime but it will be something if not anything.

xac501

Oct 28, 2020
Express Entry -PNP - Inland
AOR: Oct 4
Medical pass & Biometric letter: Oct 25
Update #1 with an email stating the Medical pass and Biometric letter
Biometric updated: Oct 27
GU #1 and #2 on Nov 21 &24.
Call IRCC agent on Dec 7: Everything passed (Forgot to ask when, probably on Nov 24 with GU #2)
Waiting for the final decision. Really hope before X-mas

VO: CIO
What about your status on tracker