+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PNP-EXPRESS ENTRY OCTOBER 2022***

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
I have received a certificate of nomination and they send me an email that I contact the regional offices in Senegal for Africans and pay some money could this be true .
Certainly not, IRCC doesn't ask its applicants to pay any fees in the home country. SCAM ALERT!

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
PNP OUTLAND EE

Hello Everyone, please I have updates below on the new tracker;

Medical - Completed
Biometrics - Completed
Eligibility - completed 20th March.
Background & Dependant - Completed 04 April.

Then I was asked to get a passport with at least 6 months validity, as the int'l passport I have in the application is with 4 months validity. Fortunately, I uploaded the new passport last week as requested by IRCC.

Please has anyone experienced such.? Thanks in advance.
It's mostly likely that they'll do a quick security screening on your new passport, if you have travelled with the said passport and should clear your application ahead for PPR. Good luck!

Reactions: Andre_3000

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Any guidance or any comment, when will the IRCC will be giving there decision as its been almost 4 months
And my oinp got expired on 05 April
IRCC current processing time is 10 months for processing PNP applications at federal level. So may be you'll have to wait till they contact you. The time line is very dynamic, so no can guarantee any specific time frame. You can raise web-form or order GCMS notes. Further, all parameters get locked after AOR, so expiry of certificates like OINP, IELTS, PCC, etc is irrelevant and will not have any significance impact on your application, thanks!

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Tracker? I am not able to track my application through CAS tool .Yes i have called the ircc it says they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check and my file is in etobikoe office . And i have two dependent in my profile weather thats the reason of delay I don't know . After I applied in December I travelled to back home and i asked my lawyer in feb can I travel back ,He said wait we hope you will receive some decision soon but I haven't received any update yet . My medical is passed the lawyer said me . Can we expect anything soon?
That's because you may have filed your application through a "Representative" (lawyer) and only he can access your application using his credentials. Ask him to register, sign in and check, I am certain that you'll get your real-time status of your application on tracker. Good luck!

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Labour disruptions impact at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

The Government of Canada is committed to negotiating collective agreements that are fair for employees and reasonable for taxpayers.

However, bargaining groups representing approximately 159, 000 public servants may be in a legal strike position as early as mid-April. These employees provide a range of services for the public.

In the event of a labour disruption, certain services may be affected.

Services partially or fully disrupted
In the event of a labour disruption, like most Government of Canada services, most IRCC services would be impacted. You should expect delays with:

• "processing applications"
  • in-person appointments or events including citizenship ceremonies
  • "contacting IRCC via email, phone or social media"
  • consular citizenship and passport services
  • passport services in Canada
As we learn more about a possible labour disruption, we will continue to update this page to tell you how services may be impacted.

• Sad
Reactions: DrWish

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
It's mostly likely that they'll do a quick security screening on your new passport, if you have travelled with the said passport and should clear your application ahead for PPR. Good luck!
Thank you very much for this great information.

I checked the new tracker just now, and I saw they had updated the COPR part with a COPR date.

• Love
Reactions: Deepak884800

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
IRCC current processing time is 10 months for processing PNP applications at federal level. So may be you'll have to wait till they contact you. The time line is very dynamic, so no can guarantee any specific time frame. You can raise web-form or order GCMS notes. Further, all parameters get locked after AOR, so expiry of certificates like OINP, IELTS, PCC, etc is irrelevant and will not have any significance impact on your application, thanks!
Thank you Deepak for your reply. what i got to know from my friends that they usually give the decision before the certificate of nomination get expired. And now the strike comes in don't know how much time will it going to take more. I have applied in December 2022 and i travelled back home . Will there be any problem? though my certificate doesn't say any employer restrictions or anything. And i am on pgwp status right now .

Last edited:

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,
The pr portal for my wife has been updated on April 11 (BGC has been completed).
She is the dependant and I am the principal applicant, and my BGC is still under progress.
Any idea what is going on? Her biometrics is still in progress and Eligibility has not been started.
Thanks for your info.

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
Hi Everyone,
The pr portal for my wife has been updated on April 11 (BGC has been completed).
She is the dependant and I am the principal applicant, and my BGC is still under progress.
Any idea what is going on? Her biometrics is still in progress and Eligibility has not been started.
Thanks for your info.
Eligibility Review is conducted only for the primary applicant, and in that process points for the spouse are also evaluated. There is no separate eligibility review for the dependant.

BGC completed is good progress and yours should in no time show completed. It means they’re working on it.

Biometrics - have you been captured ? If yes, it will also turn completed when they’re done.
Sometimes/in some cases, they take time updating those components but surely and rest assured, your application is undergoing review behind scene.

Best of Luck!

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Eligibility Review is conducted only for the primary applicant, and in that process points for the spouse are also evaluated. There is no separate eligibility review for the dependant.

BGC completed is good progress and yours should in no time show completed. It means they’re working on it.

Biometrics - have you been captured ? If yes, it will also turn completed when they’re done.
Sometimes/in some cases, they take time updating those components but surely and rest assured, your application is undergoing review behind scene.

Best of Luck!
Thanks for your reply Andre. I do appreciate your time and help.
For the biometrics, it has been captured already more than 4 years ago.
Is it normal for dependant to go through the same BGC as principle applicant?

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
You’re welcome Lebe.

For the biometrics, they will definitely update to completed. Like I said earlier, they take time sometimes to update those components.

Yes, primary applicant and dependant age 18 and above go through same BGC. Under BGC , they do criminality checks , Information sharing and security checks.

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks Andree. I really appreciate your time and help.
So, what is the reason for completion of the dependant's BGC earlier than the PA?
Isn't it the same process for both?
Did you see anything like this before that the BGC for dependant was completed earlier? In this case, how much more time I should consider for my BGC to be completed?

Bests,

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
Thanks Andree. I really appreciate your time and help.
So, what is the reason for completion of the dependant's BGC earlier than the PA?
Isn't it the same process for both?
Did you see anything like this before that the BGC for dependant was completed earlier? In this case, how much more time I should consider for my BGC to be completed?

Bests,
BGC depends on how soon the agent(IRCC) gets the job updated and how soon CSIS and CBSA relays the info found back to IRCC. Viz-a-viz.

Ultimately, your BGC may be completed but the agent in charge has not updated/they are yet to get your (PA) full report from CBSA and CSIS respectively. BGC period varies and it’s only a GCMS notes that can absolutely tell precisely what is happening per applicant.

What is your AOR date and what date precisely did your eligibility read completed ?

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Thank you Deepak for your reply. what i got to know from my friends that they usually give the decision before the certificate of nomination get expired. And now the strike comes in don't know how much time will it going to take more. I have applied in December 2022 and i travelled back home . Will there be any problem? though my certificate doesn't say any employer restrictions or anything. And i am on pgwp status right now .
The download you got from your friends isn't true. My OINP nomination has expired last month and my decision is pending with IRCC as on date. Federal over powers the PNPs. In short, it follows its own time line which is dynamic and uncertain. Coming on to your application date, people who have filed application in month of October are yet to receive the golden email. So I would advise you to wait patiently or if you want you can call IRCC or request GCMS notes. Good luck!

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Hi i just reached out to ircc the agent told me
They are reviewing my eligibility
Info sharing- completed
Security- passed
Medical- passed
Does it mean the background verification is completed and they said my file is in etobikoe office.

Last edited: